She Loves

Posted
She loves to get dressed up. To wear beautiful clothes just because. Outfits that make her feel sexy and sophisticated.

She loves to wear heels. The ones that accentuate her calves, made her legs look longer and changes the posture of her body.

She loves to wear the makeup she applies. It gives her a sense of pride and makes her feel alive when others looked and admire her.

She loves to wear him on her arm. Walking with him, owned by him. Him parading her, showing her off as his.

But as much as she loves all of that, it pales in comparison to what she truly loves to wear.

Her favourite thing to wear is him.

The smell of his sweat and aftershave.

The red outline of the hand print he leaves on her arse and the rising welts that adorn other parts of her skin where he's decorated her.

She loves to wear constant reminders of him on her body.

In fact, she lives for it.....
Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

I don't know, do you have a headache?

You constantly make me laugh.  🤍

Nice imagery in your piece. It makes the mind wander.  (You deserve a few compliments without a creepy undertone.) 

Posted
12 minutes ago, Honey_Cunt said:

You constantly make me laugh.  🤍

Nice imagery in your piece. It makes the mind wander.  (You deserve a few compliments without a creepy undertone.) 

@honey_cunt, the feelings mutual, i see your one liner comments from time to time and have a good chuckle

Posted
21 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

She loves to get dressed up. To wear beautiful clothes just because. Outfits that make her feel sexy and sophisticated.

She loves to wear heels. The ones that accentuate her calves, made her legs look longer and changes the posture of her body.

She loves to wear the makeup she applies. It gives her a sense of pride and makes her feel alive when others looked and admire her.

She loves to wear him on her arm. Walking with him, owned by him. Him parading her, showing her off as his.

But as much as she loves all of that, it pales in comparison to what she truly loves to wear.

Her favourite thing to wear is him.

The smell of his sweat and aftershave.

The red outline of the hand print he leaves on her arse and the rising welts that adorn other parts of her skin where he's decorated her.

She loves to wear constant reminders of him on her body.

In fact, she lives for it.....

Posted
17 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

@honey_cunt, the feelings mutual, i see your one liner comments from time to time and have a good chuckle

1 minute ago, SubFU said:

Love the description of a loving,sub/dom relationship.A real insight into a beautiful/respectful romance/relationship.Thank you for a lovely piece of work☆

Posted
Your writing is lovely! Thank you for sharing!