Belt fetish

Fa****

Posted
29 minutes ago, Mrkonnekshunface said:

I'm surprised it's not already in the list, One of the original tools of kink, Belts for the win ❤

I know!!!! I couldnt believe it wasnt there either!!

Posted

Interesting so many ladies get turned on by a simple belt, any particular buckle type for first attention or is it just the leather strap? 

Always looking for an edge 😊

Posted
Just now, Goddard said:

Interesting so many ladies get turned on by a simple belt, any particular buckle type for first attention or is it just the leather strap? 

Always looking for an edge 😊

For me its the leather strap, the smell, the look when its worn a little.....

Posted
Even the word "belt" excites me, the look, the smell, the feel.. Mmm thinking about belts now
Posted
It's the look and sound when unbuckled, the pull from the belt hooks, it being wrapped around big strong determined, controlled hands, the instruction of what to do, the anticipation of the hand being raised, the swoosh, the sting, the tingle, the wait for the next one...... the release, the freedom, the trust, the badge 🔥
Posted
Being restrained by leather straps and completely strapped down yes please
Posted
come on kinksters who doesnt love to weild or feel a belt i like to listen for the gasp as i take it off and the anticipation and uncertainty up until the point it connects with the skin mmm belts, a marvelous invention
Posted
did i mention they hold your trousers up too lol
Posted
If I was a naughty girl what would be your punishment
Posted
Come on guys get liking this post. Let's get the humble belt on the fetish list.
Posted
My sub love the sound of my belt, especially when I blindfolded her. I would run the belt on her back to her bottom then wack! Making a nice long red mark, a gentle stroke with hand then wack again, the sound is divine
Posted
1 hour ago, FabSeverus said:

My sub love the sound of my belt, especially when I blindfolded her. I would run the belt on her back to her bottom then wack! Making a nice long red mark, a gentle stroke with hand then wack again, the sound is divine

This is why it needs to be a fetish!! Thank you for your comment. 

Posted

Wow, what a great response!  Thanks a lot everyone - you've spoken and we've heard. 'Belt fetish' is now on the list of kinks and fetishes (under fetish clothing category)  :D

Posted
21 minutes ago, leocadio said:

Wow, what a great response!  Thanks a lot everyone - you've spoken and we've heard. 'Belt fetish' is now on the list of kinks and fetishes (under fetish clothing category)  :D

Yay!!!!! Thank you......im off to add it now!! 

• 2 years later...
beltfetish
Posted (edited)

I never could find anyone else who knew about a belt fetish. I thought maybe it was too vanilla to even be called a fetish as it’s really a clothing item first. Nonetheless, I LOVE seeing women in jeans wearing leather belts with them, black belts especially! Low rise jeans or jeans with the belt unbuckled are my favorite. I only wish I could see pictures of ladies wearing them here 

Edited by beltfetish
  • 2 weeks later...
MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted

My favourite was always the extra wide big buckle fashion belts that got worn with low rise bootleg jeans and pointy toe boots under the jeans, it was such an evocative look, love it

Posted
2 hours ago, Leathercrotchboots said:

My favourite was always the extra wide big buckle fashion belts that got worn with low rise bootleg jeans and pointy toe boots under the jeans, it was such an evocative look, love it

A cowboy then? 😂

my subs like the look on their ass… 

MrLeatherCrotchBoots
Posted
6 hours ago, FabSeverus said:

A cowboy then? 😂

my subs like the look on their ass… 

No not really these belts were about four inches wide

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I would really say that my thing about belts isn’t necessarily the belt itself as others have said too but what is done with them.

That pulling the belt from the belt loops of a skirt or jeans instantly puts me in sub space in even vanilla situations.  
If the person is about to use it on me.  I’ve honestly wet my panties sometimes.  
If it’s for punishment I knew that I I was really in for it regardless of who I’ve submitted to at the time.  I often started crying before one lick had touched my bottom or thighs.

Always ended up very much crying afterwards if it were  punishment and sometimes in play.

For play it depended on which of my three people that I was with.

My last Daddy was very good with whip like things.  In his younger days he was a whip master in one of the ancient dungeons now run as clubs in Germany.   

I miss my Leather Daddy.  He went to the next life last September.  

One of his belts is on the floor by the love seat that I was bent over the back of the last time that we played.  That may qualify as fetish but for me it’s as much of the mourning process as drinking from his favorite coffee mug.

He occasionally spanked me for punishment but that dynamic was more similar to what vanilla relationships were when we grew up. (Such as you could see dramatized for best comedic value in the I Love Lucy TV show).   

He came to it from a Sadist standpoint.  I started as an outlet for that for him as one of our prime  activities.   I’m a masochist and *** addict so when he collared me as his *** slut it was the beginning of a wonderful relationship which only grew.

This meant that we only used the belt for play once in a while.  If either of us got a new belt I’d ask for a good girl spanking to test it out. He could just warm my tushy or bring tears and welts seemingly just as easily.  I’m already in sub space well before that and until I’ve submitted and he got going I didn’t have ***.

Before him I was in two relationships that more domestic discipline focused in many ways.

My Daddy prior was a transman.  He only used his belt for punishment.  We had other toys that he preferred for play and used belts for punishment if I remember correctly because of association that he had with them growing up.

Since he only used his belt to punish so the pulling out thing….  ***.  Sub space. Little space…..

Being sent to fetch it wasn’t any better.

Not everyone is privileged to get to be a dungeon whip master so it was seldom that I didn’t have welts  from the top of my bottom down nearly to my knees.  Then again those were always because I had broken one of our previously agreed upon rules and sometimes he was angry besides.

My first Domme was my last wife.  I was her wife before I was recognized as a woman.  She did Mommy at times.  Belts for her also were only punishment implements.  She was who if the belt was coming through the loops of the pants I was wearing or as she removed it or from her jeans or skirt tears would form quickly.

She often left a belt nearby at times when she had tasked me with something that I didn’t want to do .  Just as a reminder were her words.

For a couple of years she hung a belt that was only used when she sent me for it or she snatched it up heading my direction.

I wanted to move it to our closet but she insisted that it remain on a hook on the bedroom door.  

She may have kinda got into fetishizing with that.  I know that it was a constant reminder that I was subject to receiving it which fed my submissive nature.

She most was always angry when she was punishing me to the degree that she used a belt.  I think only once or twice when I was being her little did she use the belt.  As I think back I was better behaved when in little space so I guess it makes sense.

She was a better aim than my Daddy who replaced her.  :)  sometimes it would wrap around but if she wanted my thighs welted too she would direct licks there.

Sorry that I got jabbering.  Hope that someone at least enjoys my sharing my experiences.