Cut or uncut

ki****

Posted
What do you favor more? Why? What size is too small? What size is too big?
Posted
You'll get as many answers as there are members (no pun intended!! 😄) to that one - some people won't be bothered either way about cut or uncut, and cultural differences may come into it to based on what people are used to.
Likewise some people will prefer smaller or average, other people will favour size, and others won't be overly bothered and be more bothered about the person attached and their attitude.
I certainly fall into the last category, cut or uncut, big or small isn't a factor necessarily but I have to be attracted both physically and mentally to the person rather than their cock, and have a level of comfort with that person before it goes anywhere near me.
Posted
It’s not the size of the ship… it’s the motion of the ocean.
Posted
For myself girth is more important than length. Depending where I am in my cycle and how sensitive I am, I can take take more length than I can at other times. Hate to get technical but it's just factual 😆 Cut or Uncut has never mattered to me, and depending on where I've been in the world, I'm with Gemini on this one- there are different cultural norms surrounding it. Canada and the US it seems very much a norm to be circumcised, Europe not so much- unless there's a medical or religious reason.
DarkArts1066
Posted
An interesting debate … and I think gemini_man has hit the mark here.

My own personal experience - most of the partners I have had have preferred girth rather than length. One of my ladyfriends had a partner for a while with a really long cock, and said that when she rode him cowgirl or reverse cowgirl, (her favourite position..) he hit her cervix - which she found uncomfortable, and sometimes ***ful.
She also favours an uncut cock, saying that they are ‘easier to work’ when she is masturbating someone or giving breast relief in particular.
I have had other women say the same also.

I am personally reasonably girthy and averagely long, and uncut… and have never had any complaints or issues.
Interestingly, I worked in the U.S for a few years, and the majority or women who I met and played with out there were surprised that I was uncut… stating that almost all men in the ‘states were cut.

That aspect is clearly a Geographical and Cultural thing, depending on where in the world you are.
Posted
Also, what is considered average? Is average in US same everywhere else?
Posted

Average does differ per country/territory (although comes with it's own myths)

Southern America is usually the largest and Asian the smallest, by average

North America and Europe are kinda in the middle 

Posted
Yes, girth is preferred over length from what ive heard over the years lol no girl wants a 9 incher that's super duper skinny lol HOWEVER... a 2"-3" one that's as big around as a Pepsi can is no winner either. Seems the best size is some middle ground between length & girth. Also, worldwide average, they say, is like 5.5"-6" or something but I have my doubts lol
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

I used to be uncut which was sort of unusual in my community, I got myself circumcized several years ago, I think it looks sexier

• 3 months later...
Posted
I prefer the appearance of circumcised cocks. Cocks that are not circumcised with foreskin that doesn't completely cover the head are attractive as well.
I'm not attracted to cocks with foreskin that completely covers the head or is longer than the tip of the cock.
As for size of a cock I prefer at least 5 inches and girthy. No short or slim cocks have been able to please me.
  • 1 year later...
Posted
April 30, 2022, KinkyPhoneSEXGirl said:
It’s not the size of the ship… it’s the motion of the ocean.

Hit me up. Your profile seems cute and as a semi truck driver going from coast to coast . I think “hey, maybe..”