Breast Relief / Titfucking /Tit Wanking

DarkArts1066

DarkArts1066
Posted
It’s no secret on here - if you read most of my ads or threads, that I am a breast fetishist, and get my primary enjoyment from receiving breast relief.

I have a very well endowed ladyfriend who I have ‘taught to titfuck’ at her request. She felt that, being well endowed, it should be a sexual practice that she should be able to perform well.
However,

I was genuinely shocked to discover that I was the only man she had ever dated (and she has dated a good number of men.. purely for sex)
who ever asked her to perform this act on him.
She has masturbated the odd lover to completion over her breasts, but no one had ever asked her for this.

So, I am genuinely interested to hear from well endowed women in particular, regarding whether they a) have been asked to give a titwank or titfuck by anyone - and yes, they ARE two different things to us breast relief aficionados
And b) whether or not they enjoy the act themselves - either the physical sensation of rubbing a penis off between their breasts, or the visual stimulus..?

Owners of penises - please feel free to contribute if you wish, but I am primarily interested in the Female perspective.

“Answers on a postcard” please - and many thanks for your input, in advance.
DarkArts.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Ive probably not done any tit stuff like that since my ***s, with vanilla boyf/lovers.
Its not something anyone on the kink slash has ever asked for, and not something i would ask for, maybe because i view as a vanilla sex act 🤷‍♀️
Posted
Hello DarkArts
I’m pretty well endowed I guess and I love giving a titwank. I haven’t had a tit fuck as far as I’m aware 🤣
I love watching men cum so being that close and knowing I’m going to get covered in cum is a massive turn on.
I’m interested to know what a tit fuck is now xx
Posted
I'm a big breast woman and tbh I've had this done by past partners. Never been an issue for them to ask they just do it or they tell me they want to do it.
Posted
i have Double D boobs, I have given a tit wank in the past, but more so for fun for them to experiment on what works, it's not the first thing I go to for pleasure for myself, or partly for them. I wouldn't say it's rare but I don't think it is as common as some my believe, I could be mistaken though.
As for the titfuck, mine have little feeling in them (I am trying to train myself on this) so it doesn't do anything for me in that regard, however, visually... It is very much a turn on seeing and feeling it that close up.
I would say it is definately visual for me, and I feel for men who maybe enjoy this the breast skin is very soft and visually for men that also contributes to the turn on?
I would imagine it would also depend on the endowment of the male penis too.. a smaller one may not be as successful with a tit fuck/wank if they can't get all too close or enclosed?
I would perform it though if asked, and if both bodies enabled it, if for nothing else a giggle and experimentation. It is all fun after all :)
Just my two cents.
DarkArts1066
Posted
23 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:
Ive probably not done any tit stuff like that since my ***s, with vanilla boyf/lovers.
Its not something anyone on the kink slash has ever asked for, and not something i would ask for, maybe because i view as a vanilla sex act 🤷‍♀️

I’m interested that you view tit sex as ‘vanilla’ . Surely if you were to meet a breast fetishist, and their primary focus (in terms or their gratification) was to use your breasts for sexual relief, that would qualify as a ‘kink’ ?
It is a genuine ‘philia’ - known as Mazophilia.

DarkArts1066
Posted
20 minutes ago, Shenna said:
I'm a big breast woman and tbh I've had this done by past partners. Never been an issue for them to ask they just do it or they tell me they want to do it.

Shenna, thanks for your input. I’ve had this conversation with a few people over the years, both Male and Female, and many Men have an obsession with breasts - but few actually ask for breast sex, preferring to take a more voyeuristic stance while enjoying other forms of gratification.

Cheekysub247
Posted

It would of course be 'their kink', its just ive ever done it with a 'kinky' partner only in my ***s with vanilla people.

I guess its just how i personally view it now. 

Anything can be a fetish to anyone, im not saying it isnt....it just isnt to me x

DarkArts1066
Posted
18 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:
i have Double D boobs, I have given a tit wank in the past, but more so for fun for them to experiment on what works, it's not the first thing I go to for pleasure for myself, or partly for them. I wouldn't say it's rare but I don't think it is as common as some my believe, I could be mistaken though.
As for the titfuck, mine have little feeling in them (I am trying to train myself on this) so it doesn't do anything for me in that regard, however, visually... It is very much a turn on seeing and feeling it that close up.
I would say it is definately visual for me, and I feel for men who maybe enjoy this the breast skin is very soft and visually for men that also contributes to the turn on?
I would imagine it would also depend on the endowment of the male penis too.. a smaller one may not be as successful with a tit fuck/wank if they can't get all too close or enclosed?
I would perform it though if asked, and if both bodies enabled it, if for nothing else a giggle and experimentation. It is all fun after all :)
Just my two cents.

Jen, thank you for your comments… all of which are totally valid. Men are very visual when it comes to sex, and I very much enjoy the spectacle of my penis being stroked - either with hand or breast… that definitely contributes in a big way, and I love seeing a partners breasts being used - and ejaculated on by another man or a group of men.

The softness of the skin on a pair of breasts - particularly large ones, is akin to velvet in my opinion. So soft and sensual. Penis and breast size do matter, but. I have witnessed a guy with a smaller than average cock obtain relief from a well endowed woman..she used her breasts to start with, then finished him by hand.
The best of both worlds !

Posted

Ive observed with vanilla tit fuck ( most tit wanking inevitably escalates to tit fucking )that the woman's head is often turned away in anticipation of the incoming spunk. By comparision of course a good sub usually has her mouth wide open. Maybe squinting her eyes slightly ;-)

Posted

Hey Darkarts, well having J sized breasts I do find men are always commenting on them, however in a sexual dynamic most men I've been with love to play with them squeeze and jiggle them, watch them move in the act. But rarely have they wanted a titwank or fuck.  

The guy I did it with laughter his penis disappeared 🤣 there are large, it's more a fun thing it felt ok especially with oils then it's better, but he didn't release on them. Thinking about it one of my friends husband said he'd love a titwank with a large breasted woman. But yeah just not something that's really happened much. 

Posted
I for years used to only prefer small breasts and it wasn’t until I received my first titwank from a busty partner that I realised what I was missing out on, I’m now very much a fan of bigger breasts
DarkArts1066
Posted
4 hours ago, KinkyGlasgowGuy said:

Ive observed with vanilla tit fuck ( most tit wanking inevitably escalates to tit fucking )that the woman's head is often turned away in anticipation of the incoming spunk. By comparision of course a good sub usually has her mouth wide open. Maybe squinting her eyes slightly ;-)

Now head position is a whole new question 😂
I’m not fussed particularly about cumming in my titfuckees mouth… it’s all about the breasts for me. I like to see a big pair of breasts suitably basted in sperm …. And if it’s more than just my load, then all the better as far as I’m concerned.

DarkArts1066
Posted
4 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Hey Darkarts, well having J sized breasts I do find men are always commenting on them, however in a sexual dynamic most men I've been with love to play with them squeeze and jiggle them, watch them move in the act. But rarely have they wanted a titwank or fuck.  

The guy I did it with laughter his penis disappeared 🤣 there are large, it's more a fun thing it felt ok especially with oils then it's better, but he didn't release on them. Thinking about it one of my friends husband said he'd love a titwank with a large breasted woman. But yeah just not something that's really happened much. 

Hey Vic, your breasts are lovely. I find somewhere between a G to J cup is about perfect… although I have experienced a 40M titwank about ten years ago.
Oils are good. Us uncut guys need movement rather than lots of friction to get us off - (or at least, I find I do…) so lube is good.
I am straight as they come in a sexual dynamic, but I have previously been the last in the queue for a gangbang style titfuck, and have been fine using other peoples’ ejaculate as lube in the moment….. in fact, it works quite well. No need to stop the action and wipe before each deposit either, which keeps the flow going 😉

DarkArts1066
Posted
3 hours ago, KingLouie said:
I for years used to only prefer small breasts and it wasn’t until I received my first titwank from a busty partner that I realised what I was missing out on, I’m now very much a fan of bigger breasts

KingLouie…. I’m thinking of trying to educate the masses regarding breast sex.
I know a lot of guys who say they prefer small breasts on a woman, and have introduced some of them to my more well endowed friends over the years.
I have one in particular who enjoys assisting guys to unload over her breasts… and I can honestly say that none of them have looked back, once they have discovered the delights (and orgasms) that breasts can bring.

One lady I know can orgasm from having her tits fucked - if the guy ejaculates against her nipple while she watches. That is incredibly hot to watch as a spectator..!

Posted
5 hours ago, DarkArts1066 said:

Shenna, thanks for your input. I’ve had this conversation with a few people over the years, both Male and Female, and many Men have an obsession with breasts - but few actually ask for breast sex, preferring to take a more voyeuristic stance while enjoying other forms of gratification.

Never had that issue about asking they just did it, I think because where I am from we are not shy about expression. 

But the feel of them cupping my breasts together, then with their thumbs and fore fingers squeezing my nipples as they tit fuck/wank with my breasts but its the satisfaction on their face when they give that pearl necklace as a reward. 

Also it doesn't bother me as long as they satisfy me with foreplay before or after as yes get excited but please don't leave me without an orgasm and play before or after the tit fuck/wank. 

It's got to be 50/50 both parties are pleasured. 

I'm a 36 H to HH and I've actually been a 36JJ (JJ was when my youngest was born if not I think I was a K depending on make of bra )

Posted
2 hours ago, DarkArts1066 said:

Hey Vic, your breasts are lovely. I find somewhere between a G to J cup is about perfect… although I have experienced a 40M titwank about ten years ago.
Oils are good. Us uncut guys need movement rather than lots of friction to get us off - (or at least, I find I do…) so lube is good.
I am straight as they come in a sexual dynamic, but I have previously been the last in the queue for a gangbang style titfuck, and have been fine using other peoples’ ejaculate as lube in the moment….. in fact, it works quite well. No need to stop the action and wipe before each deposit either, which keeps the flow going 😉

Thank you I'm glad you like them, I have to say reading about you queuing and being last using others guys cum as lube was delightful to read I'm not going to lie I got a little excited;) 

I do like them being  played with I might have to explore it further. 

Posted
@DarkArts1066... This has nothing to do with me. Would you say alot men are afraid to be vocal about big breasts? Your information, and comments from other members are new for me. I always assumed most men were into big breasts, and the "Breast Actions" were common like BJ'S. Thank you.
Posted
I had a guy who use to enjoy titfucking. Use to love it, tucking my chin down to lick his tip when he peaked up for an hello moment. The gliding sensation felt so good too. I just knew how much he enjoyed it.

Generally with others it’s kind of felt it’s been more of novelty curiosity moment. A quick try, don’t know what I’m doing vibe. Hey, it’s turned into a helping hands tit wank thing.

I have wondered if it’s not a sensation they were expecting, a confidence-eek moment or just simply wanna give their jaw a break from latching before returning to the other nipple.
DarkArts1066
Posted
1 hour ago, kiseu said:
@DarkArts1066... This has nothing to do with me. Would you say alot men are afraid to be vocal about big breasts? Your information, and comments from other members are new for me. I always assumed most men were into big breasts, and the "Breast Actions" were common like BJ'S. Thank you.

kiseu, I think most men are afraid to comment on big breasts, as they are worried about the result if they offend the person with them.
In a kink environment, like a Club, Munch or Party, it’s more acceptable to politely appreciate someone’s breasts - and other body parts.

DarkArts1066
Posted
37 minutes ago, Susie_Sparklenips said:
I had a guy who use to enjoy titfucking. Use to love it, tucking my chin down to lick his tip when he peaked up for an hello moment. The gliding sensation felt so good too. I just knew how much he enjoyed it.

Generally with others it’s kind of felt it’s been more of novelty curiosity moment. A quick try, don’t know what I’m doing vibe. Hey, it’s turned into a helping hands tit wank thing.

I have wondered if it’s not a sensation they were expecting, a confidence-eek moment or just simply wanna give their jaw a break from latching before returning to the other nipple.

Susie - and interesting take on the subject…!

I think many men have no idea how to do it - and the same goes for many women also.

I am curious how many people - Male and Female, would like to try, experiment, and learn how to have breast sex in its different forms.
I would love to run a demo of some sort for a select group, with one of my big busted ladyfriends actually. That would be interesting.

Posted
@DarkArts1066... Maybe I am ignorant. Why do you think alot men are afraid to speak? All the men from my past were open with me. This was the reason, I always thought "Breast Actions" were common like BJ'S. Again, thank you.
Posted
@DarkArts1066... sorry, how could it be offending?
DarkArts1066
Posted
Kiseu, I think it is *** of rejection - or ridicule, when one wants to try something new and different. May I ask please, have you ever been asked by someone for “Breast Actions” - as you describe it ?… and if so, how did you feel on that first time ?
Posted
@DarkArts1066... To be honest, I always asked "Are you sure, I have small breasts"?😅 Without any thinking, we did it. I always thought it was big breasts thing. Technically, it would not be covered.😂