Deeper Submission After Arguing

Si****

Posted

My Dom and I don't really fight (mostly because we try to actively talk through issues we run into), but we still argue, disagree, and get hurt during these times. In those moments, I find submission much harder. But after we've worked through whatever we're disagreeing on or arguing over, suddenly the submission is much deeper than before. I suspect it's because he doesn't freak out when I tell him something has hurt me. He doesn't get defensive. He listens and talks to me like what I'm feeling matters. Then it builds more trust and things get even sweeter afterward. I'm always able to submit on a deeper level after we've come through some major upset. Does anyone else experience this? 

Posted

I suppose it could also fall under the category of 'make-up sex' or in this case 'make-up bdsm' ;)  Either way as long as there's honest communication you'll feel more likely to trust on a deeper level. For me the hardest thing is just saying it!

Posted
As a Dom it's true for my relationships too. Whether a life partner or purely sexual structure, it allows for care to be expressed in ways many find difficult to express otherwise.
  • 2 weeks later...
amathist918
Posted
On Monday, July 03, 2017 at 7:11 AM, kitty_clydesdale said:

I suppose it could also fall under the category of 'make-up sex' or in this case 'make-up bdsm' ;)  Either way as long as there's honest communication you'll feel more likely to trust on a deeper level. For me the hardest thing is just saying it!

I love to submit to my master just before he cums in my hole whilst wearing black silky stockings he has me lay on my back stocking legs spread wide open hes thrusting his juicy cock up and down my hole focefully hes fucking me that hard my dilky stocking legs are trembling then i look into masters eyes sensing he is going to cum in me and i say master i submit to you whilst stairing deeply into his eyrs then master spits his juice in my hole i wrap my stocking legs round him and then we french kiss mmmmm nice xxx