Strength is Sexy

Posted
I am not a Sub and no desire to be one, but i find strong Women sexy. Warrior Women, Proper Leather Mistresses, those that could be at home on the battlefield as well as the day to day. Its not about one submitting to the other, the idea of "equal matched duel" and the clash of strength i find intoxicating.

How many of you share my thought?
Posted
I'm a Daddy and I find strong, intelligent women immensely sexy. But, I also like to give them a safe space in which to be *** when they want to be.
Posted
Absolutely with you on this one bud.
Posted
👏 well said.
Posted
I think that there are different meanings to the word strong.
It takes strength to stay at home, maintain/run the house and raise offspring.
It takes strength to provide care for a family member
It takes strength to deal with mental ill health or chronic ***/other long term conditions but get out of bed each day
Just because we aren't all called Xena, doesn't mean we aren't all strong in some respect

Posted
Clearly you have not met the same submissive women that I have. The strength to willingly submit, obey and serve those they care about is every bit equal to those that command and control. If you think a submissive isn't as strong, focused and powerful as a dominant, well, you're not seeing the whole picture.
Posted

I am submissive, but I've also been on my own fair share of battlefields, both literal and metaphorical, and have had to be strong my entire life. 

I think it depends on which battlefield you're referring to, and what strong means, in your opinion.

Posted

Women who are built like a brick s**thouse are gorgeous
Get you a girl who can bench your bodyweight and then some

Posted
IrishScott does not sound to be discussing a modern sub at all, thus is not diminishing their strength. He is simply referring to a world history of women who took up arms alongside men to defend their homes and families. Women who went to battle alongside men. And women who defended their homes and families when the men were away at war. These women still bore children and cared for their families, they just also kicked ass when necessary to defend those families.
IrishScott is simply holding this woman up as someone he finds appealing. I also find this woman sexy. She is one version of a woman, not diminishing the allure of any other.
I myself resonate deeply with what he is saying - I do not wish to submit because of a contract and rules (tho there is nothing wrong with this!!), I want to fight another alpha for control, and when and if he proves himself capable of being in control, then I know that I can step back and allow him to take the lead. I want to clash with him when I believe he is wrong, and only back down when and if he convinces me he's correct. I want a leader, not a master - someone I can trust to have my back in a zombie apocalypse. And it sounds to me like IrishScott is referencing a similar woman and similar dynamic, that is all. He is not diminishing any other paradigm, only holding this one up and saying "Isn't this intoxicating?"
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
May 4, stellardove said:
IrishScott does not sound to be discussing a modern sub at all, thus is not diminishing their strength. He is simply referring to a world history of women who took up arms alongside men to defend their homes and families. Women who went to battle alongside men. And women who defended their homes and families when the men were away at war. These women still bore children and cared for their families, they just also kicked ass when necessary to defend those families.
IrishScott is simply holding this woman up as someone he finds appealing. I also find this woman sexy. She is one version of a woman, not diminishing the allure of any other.
I myself resonate deeply with what he is saying - I do not wish to submit because of a contract and rules (tho there is nothing wrong with this!!), I want to fight another alpha for control, and when and if he proves himself capable of being in control, then I know that I can step back and allow him to take the lead. I want to clash with him when I believe he is wrong, and only back down when and if he convinces me he's correct. I want a leader, not a master - someone I can trust to have my back in a zombie apocalypse. And it sounds to me like IrishScott is referencing a similar woman and similar dynamic, that is all. He is not diminishing any other paradigm, only holding this one up and saying "Isn't this intoxicating?"

â˜đŸ»love this 100%

• 4 months later...
Posted
I am in absolute agreement with this statement and it’s a contrast between two people that makes me go crazy I love it