Sock fetish

Will519

Posted

Who else is into sock and feet worship?

Posted (edited)

I love to worship women's feet. I'd get those socks pulled off though and concentrate on her bare soles.

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Ohhhh my biggest fetish after feet! I love to smell, get my face covered by them, jeans and socks, stiped socks, colourful, white, I just wish a woman would sit on me and let me sniff them and smother me with them!!

• 10 months later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted

knee socks on skinny girls,especially when their being humiliated

Posted
On 7/4/2017 at 1:10 AM, Will519 said:

Who else is into sock and feet worship?

hi are traditional school uniforms worn where you live

• 6 months later...
Posted

I love too worship women in her really dirty smelly wet socks I just can’t find one in my area 

Twinkletoes_s
Posted

I love people worshiping my feet and socks ;) 

Posted

I would LOVE to worship your bare feet, TwinkleToes! Finding a woman on here who genuinely wants her feet worshipped is proving tricky! I didn't think it would be this difficult.

Is it the sensation you love? Or the feeling of power/status/dominance/superiority that you like? Or both??

HoneyTheMistress
Posted

I want someone to worship my cold feet 

Posted

If only you weren't so far away, Honey! I'd happily have done it for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Posted (edited)

Me I love women in cute socks, even cute socks on men. Even wear fun cute socks myself

Edited by Rjt407
Added more
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I love  girls wearing small socks like ankle socks

Edited by Deleted Member
  • 10 months later...
Posted

all skinny girls should ware knee high socks,and b confident wareing them as girls will b chellous amd males will want to fuck them

• 1 month later...
Posted

luv socks dirty and stinky want a dominant woman to gag me with stockings or sweaty worn socks and Spank me with a large Paddle wooden or Lexan with Holes want to be dominated & Punished.

• 1 year later...
Dirtysocklover
Posted

It's almost impossible to find a girl who would let me worship there dirty socks