Left to make your way home..

Posted

Have you ever been left to make your own way home from a Fetish event or a private party still wearing what you arrived in....with no *** no car..f you could realise that scenario...what would you love to be wearing if you had the courage knowing that you would have to make your own way home...But...if you did not know what you were in for would your choice of outfit be more extreme or outrageous for the event you would be going to.! ..?   would love to be in that situation..not knowing...what I would love to be wearing and left as far away from my home...A really tight long black Leather corset..being made at this moment..in Russia.!...My nearly finished fibreglass gag/mask....Chastity belt..Stockings and suspenders...High Heeled Red sandals..Thick leather  lockable round mitts...Red..Oh yes..my posture Collar with lead attached..!...Now I have posted this topic..I might regret it..!..Sleepless nights ahead..!..Not sure how this works or whether I have it set up..Leave a comment on my wall..as well as a reply..Cassie

Posted

All I want to say is that fantasies are fine but be safe.  Getting back from an event on your own in extreme wear shouldn't be an issue, if our society was perfect. 

But it's not. And there's a lot of prejudice out there. 

I recommend caution. Lots of caution. 

And I always have non-kink appropriate clothes with me when I go to fetish events.

Posted

Thank you...I forgot to mention that , as you touched on..it is an incredibly risky and dangerous thing to do..Being *** in a controlled situation is one thing..but what I described , I suppose is more of a Fantasy..!...Although..If I was wearing everything I described in the company of other kinksters making our way home...that could be alot of Fun..But to be left alone totally ***..as I described..is a No..No...You never know who is out there.!..So..VB..thank you for your advice..Personally..,I would happily wear everything at home...Big Garden etc..and wait to be released..Caution is an understatement...Just don't do it..If you do love the idea...Think of safety in numbers..A fantasy that goes wrong...will undoubtedly change your relationship with what you love....Any Fantasy can be adapted to make it safe and enjoyable..This bit might be edited..I hope not...but do understand if it needs to be..Most of my wild ideas and Fantasies..of which a few have come to life...all go back to my ***age years..Parents were very liberal...allowed me to smoke grass..not the crap you get now..half a joint..you would be tripping..honestly...when I was tripping I used to look at some of my illustrated paperbacks etc which my parents found , but allowed me to keep...When you see illustrations coming to life...it sends your imagination into overtime...It would take another topic to explain and I would not have a clue how to call my topic..but..all my fantasies...ideas for making my own items...situations I would love  to find my self in..all go back to my ***age years and earlier..VB..Hope you are still moderating...Thinking about.. This bit might be edited..could that be another topic..the reference to grass is really important for members to understand the whole post..What do you think..before you allow this reply..Cassie

Posted

I have made my way home in outfits - but then that was when I was much younger and my fetish club outfit was also my goth club outfit, so it wasn't *that* out there.

Certainly though, usually I get changed at the venue so I have a change of clothes

Posted
this is a hot fantasy, to be kicked out of a Domme's session for brattyness without clothes.. maybe a safe way to try it is at a state park being left in the wilderness and have to amek it back to camp maybe cuffed(front or behindback) maybe at a nude beach have to make it back to the car.. looove this idea
Posted

naked with terrain hiking or running shoes on thatd be perfect definitely a collar with a tag in case a benevolent Dom/me find you lost and licking your wounds they can return you safely home