Login problems

Posted

I keep getting signed out and when I try to sign back in it says my details aren’t recognised. I’ve had to reset my password a couple of times in the last hour. Any idea what’s going on? 😊

Posted
That was happening last night as well I reset my password twice at the moment no probs but don’t know why it’s happening just a technical problem maybe xxx
Posted

couldn't get on at all last night same problems actually thought id been banned🤔

Posted

I think it’s sorted now as it’s been fine for the past couple of hours. Glad to see I wasn’t the only one having problems.

Posted
No I am the same problems as you are
Posted

I did notice the issue yesterday with my Fetish.com Login but could then log on via FB. It seems fine now

Bedmonster37
Posted

I opened a ticket last night. There was an issue with their server yesterday, but it's all sorted now.......?

Posted
Had it first thing and had to reset password last night, but seems ok now - just slow
Posted
Hey guys! I can confirm there was a small technical issue last night but it has all been resolved. So now let's be extra naughty to make up for lost time last night ;) haha
Posted
I had this problem last night, left it for a few hours & all is ok now so hopefully the issue will resolve itself
Posted
I had this problem last night, probably just a couple bugs that needed fixing with the site.
Posted
Think a fair few of us had that problem last night, as so did I, but panic over I’m back 😉😈🤣