Why did I nearly cry?

Posted

Why did I nearly cry?

Hi, Sophie here and I have a question my Dominant partner has told me to ask on here.

After a sex session which is always rough, for the first time in my life I almost started crying as he as usual took what he wanted from me. Please don't misunderstand me, the tears were not because he was pushing me too far……or because I was sad, but something else entirely. An intensity I have not experienced before that actually brought a deep sense of joy and satisfaction……but still with a little confusion as to the why of it all. Hes told me to ask on here so I can get other experiences and viewpoints which should help me understand a little more rather than just his opinion alone. So anyone?

Posted
There could be many reasons. We can cry from tension, stress, anger and many other things. It's entirely possible that this was due to a significant physical and emotional release. That would be my expert medical opinion*

*I can do basic first aid.
Posted
I am no expert or professional, however it sounds like some type of emotional release after an intense session where you found what you needed.

The only way to get real answers is probably to find a kink aware therapist who can walk you through your feelings a lot more adeptly than random people on the internet.
Posted (edited)

I definitely agree that's it's some kind of emotional relief, it could also be maybe because you've never felt this type of feeling before and that can trigger emotions too. I get that type of feeling after an impact session I have with my Dom, and that's normally what I call a sub drop 

Edited by lil-monster
Posted
Tears and crying as has been said can have many reasons.

People cry from happiness as well but it is a way normally to express the inexpressible. If the intensity of any emotion is high enough you will cry.

I know that is not much of an answer but the number of possible reasons are huge. I have encountered tears due to stress relief and also due to a minor subconscious trigger being hit.

Posted
crying is the base of all emotions, as babies we cry for everything and hopefully as we get older we learn to differentiate between all our emotions,, this doesn't always work out that way and sometimes we dont learn the emotions and we cry for unknown reasosns. in my experiences like this with submissives it is usually because the sub has finally really allowed her self to let go and surrender to the safety she feels surrendering to her own submission. a safe space for her to let go of stuff she didint even know she was holding. i have seen the space of being held like a dom should do with his sub be a very powerful healing environment. well thats my little poiint of view.
Posted
Many of us are going to echo the same sentiment on this topic: you experience a release of some kind, very likely emotional, and because we don't know you, we won't be able to zero in on what that was.

A therapist who understands kink might be helpful, but they would be most helpful if they were actively seeing you prior to your relationship. If you go to them now, it could still be helpful, but even they can't pull a magic trick and zero in on what you specifically experienced.

Your Dom has the right idea of trying to find different perspectives for you, but on any online forum, our helpfulness is limited at best for these kind of discussions.
Posted
For me, I love getting to this point. It's a complete and total release of negative emotions or stress I've been holding onto and I can finally let go of everything that's been building up inside of me, whatever it might be at the time. 🤍
Posted

Thanks all for your advice and opinions.......pretty much said the same as I did......but other points of view and opinion is never a bad thing.

Posted
Hi guys, welcome to the community. Sophie, congrats on finding your semi-real self (‘a hint of switch…made clear would not be acceptable’) but you have my deepest sympathy in your choice of ‘Dom’. Should you be allowed the tiniest amount of freedom then I suggest you look deeper into who, not what, you’ve gotten in to. A sub requires more than ‘deep affection’ from a Dom fgs. Many on this site, including myself, have been victims of his ‘experience’ be it physically or verbally. Bitter, twisted, angry and manipulative are not good traits for any Dom to have but you lucky lucky lady have it all in one ‘small’ package. Also, a word of warning, your lover is not opposed to throwaway profiles in order to *** women so perhaps keep an eye on his browser history? As a start, and based on his previous presence, I would suggest at least three references and maybe an opinion of a real Dom. But seriously, good luck Sophie cos, well, you’re gonna need it. Regards
Posted
Hiya, I can very much relate to what you're asking here. I remember my first "sob" and I mean a literal uncontrollable sob. For me it was an emotional result of relief of everything being suppressed being set free. My Dom took great pride in my response to his actions and his aftercare supported that too. Hope you have the support you need for understanding your own emotional needs during this enlightening experience x