Confused about breastfeeding kink?

Posted

I have a little boy and he likes breastfeeding (we're long distance, so we roleplay it a lot). My question is, when in little space is this act sexual? Or do you find it more soothing? I only ask cuz in my opinion if you have someone sucking on your nipples it's bound to arouse you to some extent. (Maybe it's just me). I just want to know more about this from people who know it more than me. 

(We don't do ageplay very often, if that helps anyone)

Posted
Like with anything it depends on the person and dynamic. When I'm in little space that's not something I've ever wanted to do. Talk to them, find their angle and discuss your angle and meet in the middle. :)
Posted

As a little I have found breastfeeding to be quite soothing and have used it for bonding with partners but have never personally done it during sex. I can understand that many find it erotic as it involves tits though which would be pleasurable for either party. Even if it is just for comfort I doubt he would have a problem with you enjoying it further ;)

Posted

Not sexual for us, we do it when going to sleep. Would like to do it more often but we have ***age kids hanging about and even though it's not sexual for us we choose not to do this in front of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

I agree I find breastfeeding nice not sexual and as far as the woman I think it's whether the one being is respecting the woman. And not just attacking the breast.  I believe respect can go a long way to the enjoyment.  

• 5 years later...
Posted

I use to suck milk from my wifes tits all the time. I love it, and she would get wet as hell! I love it!!!