Newly to the lifestyle Owned sub looking for friends in the community :)

Bunnygrl23

Posted

I am just looking for other female subs to talk too and make friends with who understand and live the same lifestyle, as i dont know anybody else other than my master from our world and it can get quite lonely. would love to get to know some of you beautiful individuals  and share experiences and our journeys. Lets chat :) Bunny 

Posted
Loneliness is very wrong. Your master should be grateful to have someone as devoted and beautiful as you. Is he aware of your loneliness and that you have reached out here? He needs to do a little to help here
Posted
My name is Ebba and im a sub from Sweden who currently lives together with my daddy/dom. I like alot of rougher/kinky stuff aswell as heavy roleplaying during sex and after. If you wanna talk im open, just send me an message and we can take it from there :) //Ebba
Posted
I'm a sub, happy to chat on messages or here, always happy to make new sub friends 😊
Posted
There's some wonderful folks here, sure you'll make some friends! You can message me anytime to :)
Posted
Morning, I'm a sub and it has become one of the most important things in my life as it allows me to be true to myself and understand who and what I am. I look forward to getting to know you 🔥
Posted

New to being a dom, looking for a inexperienced sub to learn together. Up for anything give me a message would love to talk to people with the same interests get to know kink more.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Ford2017 said:

New to being a dom, looking for a inexperienced sub to learn together. Up for anything give me a message would love to talk to people with the same interests get to know kink more.

I would happily take a holiday spent tied up and used by you

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Posted

Hi bunny your master is a lucky person I would love to chat sometime 

Posted

I am local to donny too have you tried attending any munch meets they are very educational and also a lot of laughs 

Posted
Fake ones do play mind games and leave the silly ones to stare at phone n mistake loneliness and phone watching into obsession n feelings. Then those silly ones find someone to fill their time or offer more silly girls to the fake master tosomehow get his attention. Vanilla or bdsm, smartness is rare :)
Posted
Hi bunny I have tried to message you as discussed but your profile is saying you are not verified DM me
Posted
8 hours ago, Ddtp247 said:

Hi bunny I have tried to message you as discussed but your profile is saying you are not verified DM me

if the post is not verified it means that someone has suspected them of being a fake and asked for verification... which for whatever reason hasn't been provided.

It's also a bit weird since she was looking for female subs to talk to - and you are neither.

Posted

Real or not the "isolation" would be a worry for me. In particular if somebody identifies as owned already.

Posted

it's easy to speculate - but - it wouldn't be the first person to pose as a female sub to feign friendship/trust - of course, claim to be owned to stop guys contacting (like THAT works) 

Posted

I understand exactly what you are saying but some subs just need some other female subs to talk to instead of being bothered by every Dom or master on here 

Posted

And also we have met before so I know she is genuine 

Posted

like, I say - easy to speculate - but regardless; you can't message her because she needs to verify her profile.   I also agree of course that it is often easier/better to bond with peers.   

Posted
She is actually one of the real ones on here as I know first hand
Posted
And she is also collared which is a shame because I would have owned her and made her my queen bunny and took her to a place she has never been before so let’s just hope she verifies her account soon
Posted
Well see the ankle restraints in bunnies pic the last time we met she actually broke free and snapped one off while squirting And climaxing she is very submissive but also naughty And resists
  • 3 months later...
Unicorn_Princess
Posted

Not sure if I'm a sub, but extremely knew and would love to make a friend so I can learn some