Let's talk about L A T E X

mondok

Posted

Do you like latex clothing? If yes then why and which emotions give the experience with latex?

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

Out of all of the materials humans have used for clothing - only two remain somewhat taboo in public - and those are metal and latex.   Pretty much every other material (spandex, pvc, nylon, etc.) you will see people wearing it downtown in every major city.   Metal however is an unyielding material - so it usually has to be made into chain mail.   So unless you're going to a renaissance festival or comic-con, you will get alot of stares.   The only exception might be if a woman is wearing a metal chain mail blouse.   But those are usually worn for special occasions so they are rarely seen.

Latex however is in a class all by itself.   It does not breathe, it isn't wickable, it tears easily, and it's VERY form fitting.   As a material, most of it's properties are opposite to how most clothing is expected to behave.   Put simply, how many people go to a store to buy a T-shirt that they will sweat in, is tight, and has a huge chance of tearing if you're not careful?   Oh... and don't forget the lube or you will definitely tear it.

In all honesty... latex is the WORST choice for clothing.   Which is exactly why we love to wear it.   First - it's taboo.   You know that you will get stares if you wear it in public - so either you want the attention or you're afraid of it - either way, latex does it's job in satisfying your kinks.   Second - it's cold and clammy when you first put it on but then warms up to a second skin when it wraps tightly to your skin.   And it can become so much like a second skin that you forget you're wearing it.   And then finally there's the constriction of it.   Even though it's comfortable, the fact that it is always hugging every curve, it's like a continuous stimulus on your skin so that it slowly drives your senses into overload.   This is because latex clothing is not really clothing - it's a constrictive device like cuffs or a neck collar, and as long as you wear it, you know you are stuck in its trap.   Unlike most other clothing which you can shake off with much less difficulty, if your hands are wrapped in mittens - you know that you can't escape the latex you are wearing.   It gives you an extra deep sense of being trapped and at the mercy of your master / mistress.

So in summary... for me, latex is a material that cannot be compared to anything else.   Made from the sap of the rubber tree, it's a material which can stretch to over twice its original size yet still not be permanently deformed - but snaps back to it's original shape.   No other material (except for maybe silicone) has such properties.   When worn, latex traps you in a warm, form fitting, inescapable embrace.   What emotions does it bring when I wear it?   ***, trepidation, excitement, desperation, submission, acceptance and pure enjoyment.   There's nothing like it.

• 1 month later...
Posted

Lube me up and squeeze me in!! I love wearing my second skin!!

The first fetish I discovered. The reasons havn't been uncovered.

It's tight It's sleek, It's got that shine!

It's smooth. It squeeks. It makes me look fine!!

I don't know why. I know this is rude.

I'd rather see you in latex than see someone nude...

• 1 month later...
Posted

is anybody else into “latex hugs”?