Munches in the UK

OT****

Posted
What's everyone's favourite munch to attend. I like the Brighton, Reading, Southampton and The Sunday Social in Portsmouth.
Posted

I think this is going to be very bias on location

I run Sunderland.

I've always a soft spot for Durham especially since they moved venue

it's been a while since I did Newcastle but I'll be back at some point. 

The other local ones are all a little fiddly for one reason or another. 

DeviantInside
Posted
I have only been to Hampshire Hypnosis munch in Basingstoke and the Woking Scrunch/Munch. But both were good and will be going back.
Posted
51 minutes ago, DeviantInside said:
I have only been to Hampshire Hypnosis munch in Basingstoke and the Woking Scrunch/Munch. But both were good and will be going back.

Maybe I need to get along to those, thanks for the heads up

Posted
@london850606 Can I ask you to expand on your question? In your opinion, what makes a particular munch more favourite over another?
Posted
3 hours ago, queendomme said:
Are there any in East London?

Lots, Fetlife is the best place to find local events

Posted

if you are looking for munches

there are a list of events on here

https://www.fetish.com/events/

Unfortunately it is not massively comprehensive as is down to the mercy of what organisers have listed and maintained.

As a second step - possibly the easiest directory is findamunch (simply google findamunch ) some of the links there do take you to fetlife - but it's often easier to get an overview than trying to navigate FL if you don't use it.  The other kinda problem with FL vs FAM is that again, FL is at the mercy of what organisers list and some end up not always listing or leaving til last minute etc etc etc whereas FM gives you a good overview that there at least might be a munch in your area.

Most areas in the UK have munches, often many (sometimes too many) 

Posted
Sorry new to this community - what is a munch?
Posted
20 minutes ago, abcdefjoe said:

there is a little guide if it helps

Posted
4 hours ago, abcdefjoe said:

A Munch is a social gathering of kinkster and BDSM lovers. The venue is normally vanilla, something like a bar or restaurant. Its a great way to meet other members of our community is a safe and welcoming environment.

Posted
I have attended a few pre-covid. They were Stafford, Tamworth, Birmingham mid-week, Wolverhampton, Walsall munches, I now have recently restarted Wolverhampton, Tamworth munches and have attended the first POC munch. I hope to attend a lot more in the near future.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
How do I find munches? Everyone says they exist but where?
Posted
19 hours ago, Kittenprrrr said:
How do I find munches? Everyone says they exist but where?

Which area do exactly live, I'm in Great Bridge so can go to a few near me as stated I've been to a few nearby.