guys do u enjoy eating girls ass?

pl****

Posted
can we normalize eating ass for guys pleasure??
Posted
Some guys do, others wouldn't even contemplate doing it. Personally I love doing it, it's all a personal preference.
Posted

I like it, but only if the girls hygiene is good. Some women are just not good with their own hygiene which is a little shocking.

Posted
I love it, love being made to worship a lady's backside. If it's at the end of a hot sticky day that's even better for me.
Blzbob_redux
Posted

As long as they look after their hygiene then yes. It's fun and can be inferred for them and very intense making it ideal as a reward for an obedient subv with the potential  to turn into overstimulation if required. But yes nothing at all wrong with it

Posted
I thought eating a girl's ass....was... normal?😁lol never really thought about it not being normal to be honest
  • 2 months later...
Queeningslave76
Posted

I love eating a ladies ass, spreading her cheeks and putting my mouth and tongue deep inside

• 4 weeks later...
Robtheperv1993
Posted

yes it’s the best part of her

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

It is considered very normal first of all I respect who dont like it but its like almost eating pussy. Well of course there are guys only do missionary but I couldnt live like that :)

As a man who is into women and %90 vanilla, I love facesitting and ass-eating. I put sometimes little fruits or pieces of chocolate and dig in. My gf and I are open minded at least up to some point.  

Posted
Only if I haven't eaten the whole day. If so then must be cooked medium rare, ideally have some mashed potatoes alongside and, depending on mood, peppercorn sauce.
  • 1 month later...
Mystery-91773
Posted

Yes, it's called analingus. It's like the fries with your burger. It's all part of the meal.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Love doing it with a trusted partner. It has been for some a new experience and I don't mind doing it if they are comfortable