Red heels interview

Favortell

Posted

Hi all! 

I'm pretty new to this world .

I have heard the term red heels interview used a few times . And I can't seem to find any information on it. I'm by nature a very curious person so this term intrigued me even more when I couldn't find any information on it. 

Thanks in advance, Favor

Posted
I understand this term to be a subs very first meet/session with a Dom/Domme. How she is dressed, behaves, performs etc How she measures up so he/she can decide whether this sub is worthy of being owned
Posted
Hi, just really to reiterate & confirm what BigPolly has written. I too have heard & understood it to be the initial meeting between a Dom/ Master & sub/pet etc to assess qualities & credentials & suitability & so forth.
Posted

I've never heard it and google brings up nowt.

I can go with BigPolly and Fenrir's theories/suggestions - but - with this in mind anyone bringing up this term, I'd seek clarification on.  

Kitty74-4244
Posted

It's an old saying, "red shoes, no knickers" same as " red hat, no draws". Discripes a flamboyant personality or woman of lower morals.

Posted
I agree @eyemblacksheep I’m not 100%. I also have a feeling it’s an American term but again I’m not totally sure. I used to say that ‘red shoes no knickers’ to my Nan when she had her red shoes on @Kitty74 😂
Posted

I also think a kinda pre-interview sounds more like something a fiction writer would put in a book.

I binned a blog I was drafting today on ownership (tl;dr - it's complex and lots of people do it different ways - although there are some ways do make a bit of a mockery both on F/m and M/f) but I think a discussion on ownership in most cases is going to come from natural relationship building.