Clitoral Stimulation/Overstimulation Advice

Thrallpt1

Posted

Hello! 

This is my first post here, I just found this website, and it seems like a great community to look for help and advice in. 

My SO and I partake in BDSM in the bedroom, and enjoy many different things. We have always enjoyed the aspect of overstimulation, and making their clit more sensitive. One of our favorite things to do is bring my SO to climax, and then continue to use our toys on the highest setting to overstimulate their clitorus. However, I have been looking for ways to increase the intensity of this effect to no avail. 

So, my question is, what are some easy, and difficult, ways to increase clitoral sensitivity. Everything I find online is assistance for those that experience a lack of sensitivity, and not people looking to turn it up to an 11. Any tips, tricks and advice would be appreciated! 

Posted
Could use suction cups. Could use electricity like a tense machine. Hot cold stimulation.
Posted
Like most things with the body there will come a limit where it's not possible to go any further - so perhaps you've reached that limit.
I've read that clitoral piercings can increase sensitivity, but have also heard that done badly they can actually have the opposite effect.
Clamps/pegs might be another option as they increase sensitivity when the *** flow is restored but that may only be a temporary thing while it does.
Posted
I would suggest a pussy pump, they can increase sensitivity quite well. I think you also need to consider more of the blending of pleasure and ***. Remember in the mind that *** can be used to amp up pleasure when done right. So spanking and whips can help a lot. When using whips, it's normally around the bum. However you can use it carefully on the clit. She must be in the right state, aka quite high on both the *** tolerance scale and the pleasure scale before doing it. It's just to experiment and see how it feels, try soft first then a bit more intense.
Posted
Clit clamp as suggested could help here. I also vote for the temp change stuff, warm tongue with a transition to cold either a glass dildo or ice cube into your mouth when they aren't looking.
Posted
I think the mechanical/physical techniques mentioned already could work well, clamps and pumps etc. But, you could also try a pharmaceutical approach - a few companies sell orgasm gels or balms designed to increase sensation; they mostly rely on Arginine (an amino acid found in many foods) to increase *** flow and therefore sensations, and also mint/menthol which does the same thing but in a different way.