Dress Up

bb****

Posted
For me it's nylon, tights socks stockings, it is definitely a sexual thing, i love to see it worn, brings me good vibes with a naughty feel, plus dressing up for role play is interesting x
Posted
I like being the watcher. From what it sounds like I would do anything to watch one of ur fashion shows. Is there any chance u video tape fashion shows?
Posted
43 minutes ago, leatherlover85 said:
I like wearing leather or faux leather

Oooh, that's a vibe right there!

Posted
35 minutes ago, breezzz said:
I like being the watcher. From what it sounds like I would do anything to watch one of ur fashion shows. Is there any chance u video tape fashion shows?

Wow, you know I hadn't thought of filming them. That's a great way to archive these moments.

Posted
44 minutes ago, breezzz said:

dude it's that degree of response that can tank the entire discussion

Posted
44 minutes ago, breezzz said:

strike that detail the entire discussion

Posted
Same, here too. I personally don’t mind wearing faux leather trousers! It’s my favorite thing. 🖤😎
Posted
God there's nothing better than to see someone dress up (in and out of bed) also love seeing someone have a fashion sense too. Hate basic clothing tbh, unless it's leggings because of obvious reasons lol
Posted
Latex! Latex! Latex! Doesn’t have to be a catsuit. Could be a latex crop top with jeans, could be latex pants with a normal shirt awesome and such a amazing feeling and looking fabric
Posted
I love dressing in various outfits and taking pics. Total autoerotic turn on. Fishnets are my fave, followed by leather and metal.
Lord_Talion
Posted
Always loved the lust of leather and how it feels on both sides. Also got a crushed velvet frock shirt.
Posted
That’s all I do. Wear faux leather all day everyday.
Posted
Real leather, or faux/pu for myself and to introduce to an exhibitionistic sub, if she likes the idea to explore.
Posted
12 hours ago, AlienAngel said:
I love dressing in various outfits and taking pics. Total autoerotic turn on. Fishnets are my fave, followed by leather and metal.

Metal! Yes!

Posted
I love to dress up when going out or sometimes just at home to take pictures!
Posted
I dress everyday at some point even if I only little eyeliner and ***t my nails a q
Quert volume my toed
Are always summer..loli only where females clothes even if it's just jeans men's clothes make me cringe ... clothes I love to dress from Tom boy to sissy blown out
skirt dome song fitting shorts Ii swim at the beach in coolest ring bikini bottoms
And I dont need to dpeak of the sex lol
A ,+× podt
Posted
I love it! Cute skirts and knee highs are a must when I play dress up 😋 also accessories like hair bows and clips, cute shoes sometimess