Fun Size Penis

Sh****

Posted
Ladies…. Let’s talk about Penis size!

What are your opinions on big dicks and small dicks?

Do you prefer bigger? Or smaller?

Big dicks are overrated and most guys that have them are overconfident and the sex is mediocre at best.

I prefer a smaller dick because I can fuck freely without *** or anything like that.

Also, it seems the bigger the dick is the yappier the guy is.

What are others opinions on it?
Cheekysub247
Posted
Personally i prefer the average size, this is due to comfort x
Posted
Being bisexual I feel qualified to comment - for me size isn't important - but the person attached to it absolutely is.
Cheekysub247
Posted

@gemini_man absolutely the person comes first. 😊

I made that very clear in my profile im not interested unless im 'dating' the person attached 😊

Posted
Ever heard the phrase....

"long and thin to far in. Short and thick does the trick".....
TheDeathRictus
Posted
I've always found women like a challenge 👀 tho some can find it quite scary, as others said it's who's attached to it. You gotta have the care to be gentle and go at her place if you're genitally blessed 🤣🤣
Mistress_Lascivious
Posted
This is such a touchy topic and everyone has their personal opinion. Penises are as unique as the people they hang from. They cum in all shapes and sizes, with various curvatures, and other characteristics such as cut/uncut, hair/hairless, smooth/veiny, etc. For Me personally, it is all about aesthetics. I love a pretty, well-groomed, rock hard cock (ed pills are great for some added fun). It is all about confidence and knowing how to use what you’ve got.

Now, let’s be perfectly clear, size does matter and we all have our preferences. It really is not a “one size fits all” implement for impalement. Guys, learn what your partner wants and what they enjoy - talk to them and try something new to maximize their pleasure.
Posted
It's a misconception that the size of the girl plays any role here. If anything it's backwards in my experience lol small, tiny little petite women who you'd assume couldn't handle a huge hog are usually the size queens😂the smaller the girl it seems, the bigger she likes her cocks🤣 whereas the bigger a woman is, the less she seems to care🤷‍♂️just a hilarious observation from personal experience lol idk. To each their own. As long as that cock can make her cum, who the hell cares.
Posted
better a small cock that rears than a big one that refuses
Posted
So for me I prefer a thick dick because I love to feel full and stretched. I believe I can take a big one better since I've had my children. I prefer small for sucking purposes only...just kidding.
Cheekysub247
Posted

@Missy45 after i had my son it was opposite 😂, i was small anyway and my midwife team didnt spot that to make a cut(or 2/3)...4 hours of reconstructive surgery later and i find penetration uncomfortable now 🤣🤣

Posted
29 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@Missy45 after i had my son it was opposite 😂, i was small anyway and my midwife team didnt spot that to make a cut(or 2/3)...4 hours of reconstructive surgery later and i find penetration uncomfortable now 🤣🤣

I torn naturally with my son and it was a 2nd degree tear, so my OB just stitched me up. It's was more my cervix that was sensitive before my children. I can handle it better now.

Cheekysub247
Posted

@Missy45 yes i tore naturally too, hence the surgery but think because it tore in several places they made it a bit too small. I still have problems with the cervix, i just cant take bigger guys lol.

Im just like..."get that thing away from me: 🤣🤣

Posted
2 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@Missy45 yes i tore naturally too, hence the surgery but think because it tore in several places they made it a bit too small. I still have problems with the cervix, i just cant take bigger guys lol.

Im just like..."get that thing away from me: 🤣🤣

Lol...damn, they are wrong for that. The way my OB was stitching I thought he was stitching my closed...lol. I didn't tear at all with my daughter just popped her out.

Cheekysub247
Posted

@Missy45 yep they done a big boo boo lol. If im extremely turned on i can take a little bigger than 'my normal size' i like, but i dont have sex often anyway 🤣

Posted
This is a tough one. skinny just wouldn't do anything for me, I need it thick... XD not too bothered about being long but I do tend to prefer above average length XD
Posted
20 minutes ago, Cheekysub247 said:

@Missy45 yep they done a big boo boo lol. If im extremely turned on i can take a little bigger than 'my normal size' i like, but i dont have sex often anyway 🤣

Awww...that sad. I love to have sex. Hugs to you.

Posted

My masters dick is the only 1 I want it's perfect.

We dated in our ***s an been back togther 4 years. An he was an Will always be perfect

Posted
I always thought I was small, because my evil wx always told me so.
7 inches on a bad day is not small. She always said below average. An average horse maybe. Or is it?! 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’s all in the fit I say.
Posted
My dick is almost 7.5" long. Pretty thick. Ive hit iuds before but ive also been told im the right fit numerous times. Some woman love it some dont because I am a little bigger. I do like gauge our sexual encounter on how much you can take. So i adapt to different girls. Not all sex is the same. Some men and ladies refuse to believe that. Lol
Posted

Im not a size queen but i have my preferences 😏