Need guidance

ne****

Posted
New mistress needs to learn how to build confidence. My past relationships were all abusive (not kink based at all). My amazing man wants to be a sissy to help build me up but how do I break through the *** barrier?
Posted
Take it slowly, communicate plenty, listen to each other, take small steps and don't make it the focal point to reach a certain level straight away - read and learn things together and try them at your own pace.
Sounds like he's a good guy and willing to help you through this which is a positive step in the first place.
Posted

u might try talking to a few experienced Dommes too, there are some v good ppl on chat who have helped new Dommes a lot

Posted
Communication - talk through everything. Take your time, there is no rush. Experiment, find out what you feel comfortable with. Trust is a big one, this goes both ways. it sounds like you have a good partner willing to learn with you. I also find that having no expectations is also helpful. Good luck on your journey!
Posted

Mutual honest open communication from both parties would be my first essential and time.  Both take time and help build that trust both sides need.

Posted
I think the most important aspect of a Domme(or Dom, really) is to be your authentic self. And that can be extra hard with *** in the past. Don't try to be a stereotype of a Domme. I am a soft-spoken dominatrix. I started with small things. Asking for a foot rub and really thinking about how I liked it: harder, softer, on the arch, squeeze my toes. Whatever. You can start with simple activities like window shopping online together and telling him what he would look pretty in. That way, you are building mutual trust toward the twin goals of sissification and dominance. This is going to be all about you and your pleasure. That can be very uncomfortable, but trust me you will get used to it and enjoy it.
Posted

Possibly it might be better to have a non-Sexual relationship initially. Almost a friendship first before stage two.