Sub women

lo****

Posted
They're thinking they want to know if there's going to be a second season of Obi-Wan Kenobi.
Posted
Why do all these men keep showing me their cocks
Nylon-Nellie
Posted
Why I am referred to as a girl instead of a woman.
Posted
When does a girl turn into a women?
Posted
7 minutes ago, Mr-Brown said:
Why do all these men keep showing me their cocks

Now I'm thinking, "does Mr-Brown not want dick pics? Or is he being ironic" and "how funny would it be to start spamming him a load of dick pics?" Obv not mine as I don't have one

Posted
2 minutes ago, london744918 said:

Typically after puberty/adolescence
So essentially every 'girl' on Fet is actually a women given the age restrictions

Nylon-Nellie
Posted

@CopperKnob A pic of my dildo, does that count as a dick pic  :flushed: And I stand corrected, why are women referred to as girls.

Posted
@Nylon-Nellie I reckon it'll do the job, even better if its a strapon? 😂
Just waiting for consent before the spamming commences, I mean who'd send anyone a dick pic without it 🤔😂
Posted
Wow I think the OP is getting burned this evening.
Posted
52 minutes ago, london744918 said:

when she reaches age of consent.

Posted
1 minute ago, AlphaLion said:

Wow I think the OP is getting burned this evening.

I saw this thread and thought, I'd best get a batch of popcorn on. Cos I know how this going down :) 

Posted
As far as girl labels go, I give submissives the power to choose their own. I don't suggest anything, I simply say it is their decision to tell me what they would like me to call them. And virtually all of them choose a variation of girl. I don't know if it's programming, but I know I don't want to influence it, because I view identity in kink as an act of self, and people should define what they want to be called, by whom they want to be called.

Recognizing we are here to troll however..........why do submissives gravitate toward CNC scenes that involve being taken off the street and thrown into the trunk of a car?
Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

Now I'm thinking, "does Mr-Brown not want dick pics? Or is he being ironic" and "how funny would it be to start spamming him a load of dick pics?" Obv not mine as I don't have one

I have it so no males can message me 🤣 

In the words of Liam Neison "good luck" 😏

Posted
@eyemblacksheep... 🍿🍿🍿 made some for you.😁
Posted
57 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'm not a bloke? 😂😂

Well what you waiting for...get that cock in my PM's 😏🤣🤣🤣

Nylon-Nellie
Posted
11 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

@Nylon-Nellie I reckon it'll do the job, even better if its a strapon? 😂
Just waiting for consent before the spamming commences, I mean who'd send anyone a dick pic without it 🤔😂

@CopperKnobsounds far better does a strap on dick pic :jumping: Those that have the audacity to send dick pics without the consent, haha.

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

This is why people don't answer questions that dont apply to them

Maybe, maybe not. The question is not to be taken seriously. A self-respecting Dtype it will be a concern that girls think about. This is because he does not deal with girls, but only with women. Although, you always have perverted idiots who don't care about the age limit.