How much time is normal for blow job?

Bt****

Posted
Apparently 5 hours of throat fucking and *** is too much for some cucks. What's a normal amount of time for a blow job?
Posted (edited)

5 Hours of throat fucking non stop is real hard on the sensitive throat lining 

There must be some consideration for health and safety of the cuck 

I don't believe blow job is an exercise in clock watching to be honest.

When stops feeling like fun.

Then time to put a  stop to it

Edited by LONDON_MASTER_BBC
Posted

if it is taking 5 hours then neither of you are doing it right

Posted
The answer is there is no answer!!
For some or sometimes 30 seconds could be enough, for some or sometimes several minutes - constantly for hours would bore me rigid personally.
Posted
@gemini_man I'll get hungry, I'll get up and go grab a bite to eat 😂
Posted

5 hours continously for a blow job is excessive for me personally 🙃 😅 though I do love them.

Posted

Whats the cuck aspect got to do with it?

Imagine watching ur mrs get face fucked for 5hrs. Could watch two lord of the rings movies and eat a pastie supper in that time. 

5hrs. Aching jaw. Bored. No thanks. Would lose its appeal after half hour watching or participating.

Posted
Mmm jaw ache, dry mouth, sore cock springs to mind, personally 5hrs is way to long I’d get jaw lock, I think it would also take the magic out of it all.
Posted
9 minutes ago, kinkysub4dom said:
Mmm jaw ache, dry mouth, sore cock springs to mind, personally 5hrs is way to long I’d get jaw lock, I think it would also take the magic out of it all.

It wad more like an hour I guess lol but seriously, what's the Ideal time?

Posted

a lot depends on what you both want to get out of it.   I enjoy receiving a BJ but I enjoy other things also.  In any scenario I'd rather one or both of us didn't get bored due to doing the same thing 

there's no real ideal length and I don't sit with a stop watch timing

But as someone who has done long term edging which *was* timed, you do very quickly have enough after a few minutes constant 

DarkArts1066
Posted
29 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Whats the cuck aspect got to do with it?

Imagine watching ur mrs get face fucked for 5hrs. Could watch two lord of the rings movies and eat a pastie supper in that time. 

5hrs. Aching jaw. Bored. No thanks. Would lose its appeal after half hour watching or participating.

Thanks for this Jen….
I’m now going to have to have a pastie supper - as a result of your comment ! 😂

DarkArts1066
Posted
I’m tempted to say “as long as it takes…” ?

I had a sub a few years ago who told me that she once gave someone a two hour blowjob.
I contested this as pointless and largely impossible … as no one could last two hours if the ‘giver’ was proficient.

I was wrong. They could - and they (I) did.
- And she was.

That said, I was totally ***y useless for a good few hours afterwards. The edging - and subsequent relief was sublime…but I didn’t have the energy to tell you my own name (or anyone else’s) afterwards. 😉

Five hours ?
No…..
Just - no.
Posted

5 mins max in my mind. There are so many ways and preferences to do it also, I think it's good with an open mouth gag, but wouldn't expect a lady to go for 5 hours wearing a gag or not.

Posted
As long as possible and don't forget the balls lol
Posted
40 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:
I’m tempted to say “as long as it takes…” ?

I had a sub a few years ago who told me that she once gave someone a two hour blowjob.
I contested this as pointless and largely impossible … as no one could last two hours if the ‘giver’ was proficient.

I was wrong. They could - and they (I) did.
- And she was.

That said, I was totally ***y useless for a good few hours afterwards. The edging - and subsequent relief was sublime…but I didn’t have the energy to tell you my own name (or anyone else’s) afterwards. 😉

Five hours ?
No…..
Just - no.

Haha, well I meant 5 hours between the time she came to me and the time she went home. It wad more like 1 hour. Her Dom was pissed cause we were together for so long.

Posted
21 minutes ago, TheBodyguard said:
As long as possible and don't forget the balls lol

I made sure she remembered the balls ;)

Posted
10 minutes ago, BtrSexyUnicorn said:

Haha, well I meant 5 hours between the time she came to me and the time she went home. It wad more like 1 hour. Her Dom was pissed cause we were together for so long.

This screams red flags to me.

Posted
53 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

This screams red flags to me.

I know, she got in trouble with her dom but we had alot of fun and now we're both kinda sad 😔

Posted
5 minutes ago, BtrSexyUnicorn said:

I know, she got in trouble with her dom but we had alot of fun and now we're both kinda sad 😔

Do you see why Jen would have made the comment about red flags?

Posted

I've seen a few of your posts around the forum and I want to try to piece a few bits together

So - a Dom let you play with their sub last night and you decided to use that time to have different shades of sex.

It appears you had a good time and presume the sub did too.   But, the Dom is a annoyed you had her so long - and you have decided to refer to him as a 'cuck' despite this not really being his dynamic.

You need to kinda roll back and rewind a bit.  

While it might seem comical at the minute - the chances are that is the last time you will play with that Dom or sub.  If you do happen to be given another chance; you're really going to have to be clear on boundaries.  While you don't have to deal with either again, if the Dominant is pissed with the sub for being with you so long, this is going to put a strain on their relationship - that perhaps he might have felt she should have called time sooner.

While this may be true; if you were trusted with the sub, you were the one in the position of responsibility 

It seems there's now a lot of questions you're asking (which hide humble brags) which you really should have established the answer to before embarking on the play.   Things could have turned out worse or differently.

I would probably recommend reaching out to both and apologise for being so long - that you got carried away and that you should all discuss boundaries before any type of repeat occurrence. 

Posted
I do totally agree with the "how long is a piece of string" school of thought. Though being male I am automatically made uncomfortable when mentioning a piece of string and anything to do with a penis. How about how long is a length of steel hauser....

There, my delicate male ego feels much better 🤣🤣
Posted
I agree with eyem. The Dom trusted you, and you had a responsibility of "respect". I hope you are aware if the Dom can't put this situation behind him, it might lead to a breakup. This is about "trust and loyality" between them. If they split, could you live with the fact you contributed to the breakup?.
Posted
3 hours ago, Thebian said:
I do totally agree with the "how long is a piece of string" school of thought. Though being male I am automatically made uncomfortable when mentioning a piece of string and anything to do with a penis. How about how long is a length of steel hauser....

There, my delicate male ego feels much better 🤣🤣

Steel and not granite? 🤔