The UK Search results charts

Posted

So I started of quite high (top 10), but been steadily decreasing by the day and have now fallen to position #92 in the UK charts.

Out of mild curiousity I'm wondering how it all works if someone could be kind enough to explain?

I take it 92 is pretty woeful?

Where is everyone else in their regional charts?

Posted
I wouldn't worry, apparently we're 2000 or something in our little town, the fact that there's only about 4 or 5 people from the town on the site doesn't seem to make a difference 😂. I wouldn't be surprised if the way to "fix" the issue is to pay £s to the site 😉
Posted
It's all about ***
Posted
I don't mean to be dismissive of your concern, but does it matter? There are so many ways people browse and organize their news feed and the primary ones seem to be distance, age, and relationship status... And then last (most recent) log in, to boot. Stay patient, keep an eye open for potential partners whose interests truly match yours, and let the rankings be damned.

Good luck.
Posted

I think they've changed how it works but a lot is based on your general site activity (posts, participation in chat, messages sent and received) and, yeah, there is an option to 'boost' up the search ranks if you're a paid member or spend points

Posted

@HommeEtranger60 I didn't say I was concerned.

Just asked out of mild curiousity if someone could explain the intricacies of it 🙂.

Posted
20 minutes ago, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

@HommeEtranger60 I didn't say I was concerned.

Just asked out of mild curiousity if someone could explain the intricacies of it 🙂.

Fair enough! Still best of luck! 

Posted

@HommeEtranger60 I think luck is the right word 🙂. I don't have high hopes and the expectationometer is set to low!

Posted

I am going to say, mind, I don't think it makes a lot of difference overall

I was putting a lot of stock into this a few years ago and managed to be something like number 1 in my region, top 5 in the UK and even top 10 globally - and, well, it didn't generate more or less positive results 

Posted
I gotta be real fkn high for my area.
Posted
I got a steady stream of wet ass married pussy coming at me
Posted
2 hours ago, BtrSexyUnicorn said:

I got a steady stream of wet ass married pussy coming at me

Sorry but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
1 minute ago, Mr-Brown said:

Sorry but 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know right :) it's tru tho.

Posted

@BtrSexyUnicorn you will surely get invited to the annual Fetlife ball and awards ceremony 🙂.

I feel like you are gonna climb the charts now and have a new thing to aim for.

Posted

They want you to spend yours point's to get to number 1. I do it now and again for 200 points. I don't think it makes a difference if you're searching in a small area. 

Posted
Wowww ... a pi$$ing contest about popularity in the rankings 😂 ... Buy a great amount of points, spent 200 points daily to climb the rankings. It'll make someone very happy 😂
Posted
I don't think anyone wants to gain rank with points. It's more about asking the right questions, bringing some interesting stories and just being yourself.
Posted
17 minutes ago, BtrSexyUnicorn said:

I don't think anyone wants to gain rank with points. It's more about asking the right questions, bringing some interesting stories and just being yourself.

can you not PM me pics of your girls you fuck. Thanks 👍

Posted
33 minutes ago, Mr-Brown said:

can you not PM me pics of your girls you fuck. Thanks 👍

Wut

Posted

As for the rankings. I don't know if you mean location within uk for males or the top 100. 

So here's my view on both. 

I've been placed at between 1 and 65th within the "your number in search results area" and thats based off how popular your profile in a certain area is. Probably using points to boost your ability to find yourself higher up etc. 

A lot of this will maybe be determined from how often you're active on fet. If you're verified and vouched for. Maybe how much you are viewed and messaged by others. 

The top 100. I've been between number 1 and 50 usually in the "female" category. This is based off profile popularity. Messages and spanks, photo ratings etc etc as well as how active you are. 

Depends on your audience too.. I get a lot of the same regular viewers shall we say, since the day i joined here 2yr ago. My view total has been insane. But i do not interact much besides the chat room. Occasionally the forums.

But like everything.. its a curse to be lower in the scale and have no traffic.. but when high in the scale and heavier traffic... there's always a lot of woe and *** attached. The odd pleasantry i guess. 

Also worth noting, not as many male profiles are viewed as often as there are more men on here than anything else. And women don't seem to do as intense viewing overly repeated viewing either. Where men are veiwing more and boosting womens profiles more.  

Uk rating. Top 100. None of it matters at the end of the day.

If someone is meant to cross your path and find you, they will regardless of where you rank or can be searched from. 

Its all algorithms if that's the term. I'm sure there is a particular way it's calculated. 

Posted

to be honest, also - if I was to decide to search; I'd be using the "last online" filter rather than any form of "top result"