The UK Search results charts

Posted
New accounts are high on the list as a lot of people are viewing your profile. And you're uploading pictures which are shown on feeds and such. It goes down naturally. It doesn't mean anything so don't worry. I'm down at 2000 something.
Posted
45 minutes ago, Finally_Jen said:

Wut

That was too the BtrSexyUnicorn he randomly PM bragging and showing me pics of girls 🙄

Posted
Just now, Mr-Brown said:

That was too the BtrSexyUnicorn he randomly PM bragging and showing me pics of girls 🙄

More red flags then

Posted
Just now, Finally_Jen said:

More red flags then

I blocked him 👍 he's gonna end up getting his I'm sure with all this bragging 

Posted

@BtrSexyUnicornI have to agree with the others maybe be a bit less ubiquitous? I didn't really appreciate the messages and photos either and although I never responded to any of them they kept coming. I'm not giving you grief by any means, I'm aware the site can he mad with blurred lines, and a variety of characters on here. I'm not looking for friends but definitely not looking for enemies either. Each to their own. Not criticising you, but posing question is it perhaps better to be less ubiquitous with priv messaging of your pursuits. Hope this helps.

Posted

I'm not sure how many people you have lined up has anything to do with the current topic - but hey, glad someone is getting lots of matches and results.

However - if you are sending pictures of people without their consent this is really creepy and against site rules.  If anyone receives any unsolicited pictures - please hit 'report' (I can't access DMs, but support can and they can look into it)