Anyone know of any kinky Halloween parties coming up?

HotWifeNE

Posted

Anyone know of any organised Halloween parties with a fetish theme? Maybe at a fetish club somewhere?  My hubby has had a fantasy about it ever since as students we went to a Halloween house party, I went as cat woman in an Honour black pvc full zip catsuit , mask and black high sandals. After the house party we went out in town and to a club!  Got loads of attention as seems everyone wants to touch a pvc clad butt!! 

Would need to b somewhere I could go in a pvc catsuit and not be too out of place maybe with shiny high ankle boots this time ... and might even leave hubby at home !

Posted
If you're leaving hubby at home there's a party going on in my bedroom...🙄💋
Posted

a lot depends here on your ability and willingness to travel and where to.    

A couple of simple Googles tells me that, as usual, *** Garden is running a Hallowe'en event - this year on Nov 2 - and it looks like London is an hour on the train from Kettering.

There'll be plenty of other options on and around - not just in London.  But, like, I can't do all your googling for you ;)

For something a bit closer to you, your best bet is to become known/make friends in your local scene : there seems to be a lot going on in and around Northampton - attending munches and some of the event will be a surefire way of finding out about more local events and private parties.

So, up here, I'm going to a private Hallowe'en fetish party - but - as it's at somebody's house the door isn't really open to strangers. 

Posted

We have a Halloween event at MissT’s but Stockport may be too far for you to travel

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

Gossip Club in Stoke-on-Trent are holding one on the 31st Oct, Yes mid week, must watch how much i drink ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

I’d be up for it so to speak ...;)

Posted
Rocky Horror Picture Show with shadow play! Super excited, it's been years since I've been able to do RHPS.
Posted

Is this the place where they sell fettish clothes 

Posted
fremont street in vegas dressed as a pirate wench