Random foot fetishes

footman22

Posted

Hi everyone!

Been reading this forum for a while and have finally given in to the urge to post about my fetishes.

I feel like I am alone for having these 2 fetishes, but does anyone enjoy/get turned on about the following:

1. I like seeing people tap their foot when they are sat down

2. I like seeing people start up a car and rev it up, tapping the pedal in a motion

I feel like both are quite niche, but I am interested in everyone's thoughts on this!!

Posted

it's good you've felt ready to make the first, ahem, step

foot tapping - I've not heard of it so much but it doesn't surprise me it's a thing

second one - this is often called Pedal Pumping - it's a pretty common fetish

Posted

Fair enough about the 2nd one!  I specifically enjoy the revving aspect of pedal pumping. Though it still feels like a step away from the usual stuff!

I am intrigued if others on here have any experiences of either - or simply enjoy doing that themselves! 

Posted
I have to complain. Could you not add "looking at feet" or better "kissing feet" too. Now you make me want to take tap dancing classes!🤔😛
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, kiseu said:

I have to complain. Could you not add "looking at feet" or better "kissing feet" too. Now you make me want to take tap dancing classes!🤔😛

Hahaha I can add both of them on the end , just for you B|

You dont need to take dance classes at all, just sitting down and tapping your foot, in a dominant way, is all I ask for!! Almost like you are both impatient but ***ful!

Edited by footman22
Posted
Ey welcome to the club 😁 I'm also a fellow foot boy, though of the traditional sense as kiseu said. I definitely agree with the impatience aspect, it's a fun dynamic. Interesting kinks, very specific! What is it about it that you like? Is it the control aspect and domination of the vehicle, or do you imagine yourself being the pedal?
Posted
On 7/3/2022 at 11:00 PM, footman22 said:

1. I like seeing people tap their foot when they are sat down

So would someone sitting down playing piano or guitar arouse you? I.e if were tapping foot (or both feet).

For transparency I don't have any foot fetish, just curious/nosey, also happen to play musical instruments.

Posted
21 hours ago, Crawlex said:

Ey welcome to the club 😁 I'm also a fellow foot boy, though of the traditional sense as kiseu said. I definitely agree with the impatience aspect, it's a fun dynamic. Interesting kinks, very specific! What is it about it that you like? Is it the control aspect and domination of the vehicle, or do you imagine yourself being the pedal?

I think a bit of both actually! I guess revving noise is an effect of the domination the woman is giving by her foot! I think it is even better if they have struggled to get the car started - almost a reward for showing the car who is truly boss! :jumping:

Posted
19 hours ago, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

So would someone sitting down playing piano or guitar arouse you? I.e if were tapping foot (or both feet).

For transparency I don't have any foot fetish, just curious/nosey, also happen to play musical instruments.

Yes that would! Though doing it blissfully unaware is almost as good! Not quite sure why this arouses me!! I feel like this is a lot more obscure on here (based on the replies) than the pedal pumping/revving fetish!

There must be someone else who likes this!!

Posted (edited)

@footman22forgot to say my piano has 3 pedals, maybe a kinky piano player is a good match for for someone like you?

If I like feet restraint, tying up feet, and high heels/shoes does of that come under the feet fetish umbrella?

Edited by Deleted Member
Posted
4 minutes ago, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

@footman22forgot to say my piano has 3 pedals, maybe a kinky piano player is a good match for for someone like you?

If I like feet restraint, tying up feet, and high heels/shoes does of that come under the feet fetish umbrella?

They all do sound quite good actually!! Pedal pumping with a piano is great too! Of course if you have a car to rev up then even better :smiley:

Posted

As someone who has sold/sells feet pics and vids, I've actually had 3 people ask me to sell them videos of me revving my car engine! 1 with heels and 2 barefoot. It's pretty common. Alot of people have a fetish of feet doing normal everyday things. The most requested thing I get asked for is simple putting shoes on! 

• 8 months later...
Posted
I know how alone you feel. I believe what you like is called toe tapping, but there is also heel tapping, which I myself actually prefer over toe tapping. I have a fetish for womens crossed legs, at the knees, not the ankles, and I find that any kind of foot tapping adds another aspect to it. I guess I have a bit of a foot fetish but have yet to explore and aspect of it other than checking them out. Not sure if I want to explore every aspect of it either,...well maybe.

I also have a pedal pumping fetish but I go for the cranking side of it, as opposed to the revving side and when a woman pumps the gas, I like it best when she pumps with her whole leg, which usually causes the woman to bounce in the seat, not just her foot.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
The foot tapping is interesting. I like the foot “wagging” - when a woman has her legs crossed and gently rocking their foot - can be very sexy.

I’m very weird with feet. My working theory is that I have a foot fetish but I’m subconsciously repressing it.

I love high heels. A pretty foot in a high heel or strappy sandal is sexy AF. Toe cleavage is always appreciated, regardless of a heel or flat. A dangling shoe is boner fuel. An anklet or toe ring drawing attention to a pretty foot is also sexy.

I hate hate hate flip flops. When I take over the world, I’ll ban them - but may make an exception for cute ones all rhinestoned up (if the feet in them are pretty). I also get weirded out by spread toes.

The weird thing is - I have a thing where “unexpected barefoot” turns me on. So like if the neighbors are getting together at someone’s pool - bare feet do nothing (though I am creeped out by a wet footprint). However, when I drop off an errant Amazon package at my neighbors house and she answers the door barefoot, I get turned on. If we’re at a formal-ish event and women start removing their heels - I get turned on. If a woman is at a concert and going bare - I get turned on. Hard to explain - and this does not apply to someone who puts their bare feet up while in a plane!

I don’t think I want to suck on them or sniff them or anything, but I may be warming up to rubbing them.