New feature? Thoughts please

Posted
47 minutes ago, Shirt-n-Tie-Boy said:

Still failing to get you, I'm genuinely and honestly confused. In the absence of understanding am quite happy to stand corrected here.

What seems clear is there is wide spread acknowledgement the concept and idea is nice and desirable, but not really implementable or tangible.

(I think)

Confusion... I wonder?.😉

Posted
Yeah basically... Great idea... devil is in the detail...
Posted
Excellent topic, and some really insightful conversation. Being a newb myself, I cringe at the thought of being permanently branded, for things I've said on here, and been soundly trounced for. I opined on things I didn't fully understand at times, and should have stood mute on in retrospect. I've also been sucked in by some less than honest people too - just like real life. Now I try to listen more, speak less, watch for red flags, and not keep repeating the same mistakes over and over. Maybe that's the best any of us can do.
Posted
Would be helpful to have some kind of system in place, and for eg if there are professional or a mentor to guide newbies i personally would find a Dom mentor helpful. It’s hard to trust what people say so I would find recommendations helpful.