Whats your love language?

Posted
personally, gift giving and physical touch are two things i adore. praise is cool too i guess, cuddling while someone whispers sweet nothings to me is peak
Posted
All of this šŸ–¤
Posted
I like when they remember things that Iā€™ve told them once or twice. Little things like how I like my coffee or my routine etc. and they check up on me throughout the day. Making sure Iā€™m eating, drinking, had enough sleep etc. So basically just cared for šŸ„¹šŸ˜…šŸ«£
Posted
Same, i am huge on physical touch/contact of any kind, and i really like just cuddling and reassurance and sweet nothings and all that.
Posted
Mine has always been quality time, words of affirmation and physical touch in that order
Posted
Acts of service and words of affirmation
Posted
Words of affirmation, acts of service, quality time together, physicality and gifts
Posted
Physical touch mostly through tickling the partners skin lightly while cuddling. Words as well as I am a writer, mainly poetry
Posted
Quality time, physical touch and words of affirmation
Posted
Words, physical touch, quality time and acts of service = percentage across all 4
Posted
In this order: touch, acts of service, quality time
Posted
Words of affirmation, quality time and touch all tied first for me
Posted
Tieing me up and ball gag that gets me everytime
Posted

Physical touch followed by quality time are the big ones for me.Ā Then come actions and gifts at a shared 3rd place, and words do little for me.

In terms of expressing love, I'm a touch, actions and gifts kind of person.

Posted
Touch and quality time are number ones for me.
Posted
Praise and reassurance and aftercare. Showing you care basically. Also physical touch
Posted
Head scratches too. Those the best šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I love telling people how much I care for them as well as making their face coffee or helping with chores.