Stranger Blindfold Safety

Posted
Me and my bf are looking for an arrangement where he blindfolds and handcuffs me in a hotel room. He then leaves and the guy we match with shows up the hotel room. The rules are I can’t ever take off the blindfolds so I can never see who it is and that’s what makes it hot to me. The man can do anything for the next three hours. There are no limits except for of course the classics but my question was, how do I make sure there is some safety involved without my bf being around?
Posted
Take your time getting to know the person. Do NOT engage in anything with anybody until you have spent a few weeks/months really letting this person become a part of your life. You have to be able to LITERALLY trust the person with your life, and until you are comfortable enough with the person to do that, there's no reason to put yourself in harms way. No amount of excitement or fun is ever worth your safety. You need to know that the person in loved only truly has your best interest at heart. A true Dom will, and you'll feel the connection. No words can ever give you that peace. You'll know it when it happens. Good luck to you guys and have fun. Be safe!
Posted
We did this. The best is too involve two couples. Tie the ladies up in paired rooms than men swap rooms. But I used a cam I viewed from my phone it was agreed to film prior. We didn't have a couple willing to than so this is how we handled that same consearn
Posted
If you need advice or have questions don't be afraid to reach out. I love helping people explore and learn, and most of all do so in a safe manner. As a Primal Dom I understand the dynamics and mechanics of tht type of experience and it's very important that it's done correctly or it could ruin future experiences for both of you
Posted
Have UT boyfriend not go but stay in bathroom and don't come out unless there a emergency
Posted
A common fantasy and one that some do successfully take to reality.
With regards to safety, that's a little more tricky and would be largely reliant on your boyfriend thoroughly vetting the other person first and even then that doesn't guarantee a thing.
Is it paramount your boyfriend is not present? Him being there but not involved, or even there for part of the time until he's satisfied you are safe, would be an obvious step.
Or would him monitoring via some sort of webcam set up be an option?
Alternately rather than a hotel room why not take it to a club (if you have one local to you) where you could effectively achieve the same thing but with others around (if you stuck to the open play areas).
Know you probably don't need to be told but just be very careful before taking that step - fantasy is one thing but reality can often be very different.
Posted
Hello young couple
That sounds like a very interesting scene, it could also be a very dangerous one. I think your boyfriend should do some very serious vetting. Maybe getting to know someone who has been in the lifestyle for quite some time and understands that safety always comes first.
I had a sub I did similar things with, but I did the vetting, sometimes I would stay in an adjacent room, or sometimes I would be in the same room.
A good vetting process is essential to having a safe and exciting scene.
I would suggest he made a good list of red flags, find out who else knows his individual, what other type of media he may be in, may be a friend of a friend would be preferred.
One thing that I always had in place was at the push of a button I knew there was trouble. And I was very close by. The SafeWord miss also be used and respected.
If I can help in any other way My dm is open
Posted
You both really need to know this person well or at least your bf has to. Sounds fun and sketchy asf at the same time … I like it lol
Definitely at least have the bf vet him really good. There is a lot of things besides the classics you might not like. I’m sure I can think of some if you need help. I come with a entire truck full of things when I do my playtimes/sessions on the go. Be very clear on your limits.
Posted
What kind of things should I watch out for?
Posted
Hello again. One suggestion that I might have for your boyfriend, is to actually meet this person a couple of times. You need to keep in mind the messaging, phone calls, is not a reliable source for detecting body movement, and also full and accurate comprehension. Another words you can’t always get the full impact of what someone is actually saying by text.
Posted
Crickey, and here I am thinking if the guy has STD and she's more worried about being safe.
Posted

a friend of mine has a similar anonymous fantasy - how she does it is her boyfriend doesn't get involved but does watch over it

Posted
Itchy trigger finger
There's no way to do that authentically with zero risk. That said, I would strongly consider getting two adjoining rooms, then have a verbal code word you can say loudly. If you're wearing a gag, then rig an electric doorbell or horn discreetly under the edge of a headboard or nightstand. It's for emergencies, right? If your husband is next door and you let the guy know that, you should be fine. If not ring or call him if issues arise. He's three seconds away.

Oh. Since I'm the only sane one in the bunch, perhaps you should give me first crack at this delicious fantasy!
Posted
Bro. Anyone responsible asks about that in private not in a post
Posted
Strangers, restraints and blindfolds are always going to one risks. I would say use some hidden camera system, could be as simple as hiding your phone with face time connecting to his, to remotely monitor your safety or screen the guy as thoroughly as possible before trying this.
The real question you should be asking is "How do I determine who is and is not a safe enough partner?"
Posted
If you are 100% set on fulfilling this fantasy then you cannot negate all the risk, the best way is to mitigate it as much as possible. Throughly vet the strangers beforehand, you don’t have to be involved in this discussion but you could state your limits to your partner and he can have that discussion with the potential play partner.

It might also be worth having a trusted friend/ acquaintance that can be in the room to maintain your welfare if your partner cannot be nearby. Discuss a safe word that everyone knows before hand. Keep your phone close in case need help.

Maybe instead of a private room look into trying it an event with other people around who can help maintain a level of safety. There are lots of bdsm and swinging events where this could take place
Posted
As much as I think it’s a bad idea, the risk makes it so much hotter
Posted

This sounds sexy as f**k! Also sketchy as f**k.

Posted

I did something similar with my ex. As silly as it sounds, I used a baby monitor and all she had to do was say my name and I immediately go in the room. We didn't have any problems and it was totally hot. I will say that I spent a lot of time vetting the guys. 😉

Posted
Love the baby monitor idea, I think that definitely won! Thanks!
Posted

Thank you for the acknowledgement - glad I could help. 

Posted
Done something like that and I really enjoyed my other Half being pleased another but knowing they couldn't finish the job and that's where I stepped in and show him how a real man pleases a woman
Posted
I'd love to be the guy you do this with. I'm super respectful and would do everything you pleased.