Not sure how to get help starting

Posted

Im an adult nonbinary person who has recently started HRT. For the first time ever, I'm horny and happy about it.

I want to play and try kinky things, but i dont even know where to start. I am willing to pay for sessions with a professional dom(me), but i dont even know how to search for a dom(me), much less verify the validity of one.

Then to further complicate things, im really nervous. I wanna play in person, but im not ready for that. I dont even know if im ready to provide pictures even though i want to.

And i dont even know how kink and fetish work. Like i want sexual pleasure from play, but it seens like that may not always be the case like I originally thought?

I appreciate any help!!!

Posted
Firstly welcome, and be assured nerves are fine and to be expected, even just signing up to sites like this can be a nervous experience - in fact I'd be more concerned if you weren't nervous.
It's also fine to have little or no knowledge, we all start somewhere - however beware there are also those who will seek to use that lack of knowledge and your vulnerability for the worse, so guard yourself as best you can, don't take as gospel anything you are told and know it's OK to speak up and to say no to anything you are not comfortable with.
That all said, my advice to you would be to take a step back, don't take any steps towards meeting people or playing, and do some introspection - ask yourself what it is about kink that appeals to you, both at a high level and specifically.
Kink comes in many shapes, forms and flavours, so it's important for you to understand which appeal to you, and more importantly which don't.
Take time to read as much as you can on the subject, forums, blogs, books, anything you can find, and start to form an idea of where you think you might fit, and what motivates you.
Once you've done that, read some more, seek out online kink related questionnaires etc and yep, read some more.
Consider getting along to munches (social events for kinksters) and interact with others, not with a view to playing, but to learning and continuing to grow your own understanding of both the lifestyle and yourself.
The key to all this is *YOU* and understanding you - so once you have done that you can then start to express to others what your interests are and know what red flags etc to look out for.
Again welcome, don't be afraid to ask anything - the only dumb question is the one you don't ask.
Posted
I'm glad things are looking up on HRT. It's not easy being human ❤️
I suppose much of it revolves around two consenting adults exploring what they enjoy together. It doesn't have to be sessions and pro dom(me) if you're not ready for that or if that doesn't suit you.
Posted
I would like to echo what gemini_man said.
On the topic of pro dommes, most have their own website and a link to directories that have lists of other pro dommes. There will always be some pro dommes that don't do it this way. But in my experience it's an easy way of verifying if someone is a pro domme.
Posted
On 7/18/2022 at 10:34 AM, Onlinesub said:

Im an adult nonbinary person who has recently started HRT. For the first time ever, I'm horny and happy about it.

I want to play and try kinky things, but i dont even know where to start. I am willing to pay for sessions with a professional dom(me), but i dont even know how to search for a dom(me), much less verify the validity of one.

Then to further complicate things, im really nervous. I wanna play in person, but im not ready for that. I dont even know if im ready to provide pictures even though i want to.

And i dont even know how kink and fetish work. Like i want sexual pleasure from play, but it seens like that may not always be the case like I originally thought?

I appreciate any help!!!

In a similar position although I'd never considered payment. Hope you're managing to find you way. 

Posted
I'm in the same boat,but may have met a beautiful older Dom
who is very experienced.Oh my god I am so excited I want to try so many things.
The one thing is group sex so many to choose from my favorite thing in the world to do
Sex.

• 2 months later...