Blasphemy Kink

Posted
I have a big interest in the 'dirty priest/holy man' kink; Something about his sleek and slender long black robes and white collared neck gives him a feel of authority, dominance, sensuality, and power - Like that of a judge. Even all-white robes, showing their purity and cleanliness, feel dirty and sensually appealing.

I also like the idea of him being a clean-cut (Christian/other) holy man at day, but a dark ritual priest (Satanic/other) at night.

The idea of a holy man/priest falling to sin for me, to turn from God, is a turn on.

I have the idea for a scene where I'd meet a nice, gentle, handsome priest and we're both seduced to defile the holy ground of a church by either being taken on the benches Infront of Jesus on a cross, or taken in secret to the priest's room in the church.
Posted
I have a satanic lust and kink also with men. Have not done it yet but I do so lust for it. I try to stay away from blasphemy since it is an unforgivable sin I hear. I find this lust cums and go but can not deny there is a dark lust in my soul.
Posted
There also the thought of the nun, with the habit, and if you want to make it more kinky, it be in latex, or pvc, then have her being sub servant to a dominant character, if you want to ratchet it up another notch, wear a hood/mask to hide the Nun's face to make her unknown..
Posted
This makes me think of the song 'Christian Woman' by Type O Negative 🤤
  • 5 months later...
SinfulSexualChuckee
Posted

that is even more reason to experience and try it. Guarantee that you will love the euphoric empowering feeling , and not want to stop...