Living decoration

ja****

Posted
So this has been happening more and more and I’m curious if it’s normal. Recently, more and more older gentleman have been requesting me to do sessions with them. Nothing extreme, just simple fun they say.

The conversations are always nice and they are all very honest and open ended. They tell me everything I want to know and are super polite.
They tell me how to look and what to wear and where they live.

I arrive and we basically get started. They tie me up and gag me and then…nothing much after that. They will sit me beside them as we watch tv or they will move around me and look at me. No toys, events, or anything major. They just kinda want me to be a silent companion or living decoration.

I don’t mind it though, it’s nice that these gentlemen just want to have me to themselves and admire me or whatever but it’s just odd because it’s so tame and vanilla. I can’t tell if they are nervous or this is just the kink they enjoy. I mean sometimes they will be handsy when tying me up but afterwards they aren’t as grabby as they normally would be.

After the session has concluded they always thank me and tell me they enjoy our time together. They’re very nice and wish to see me again so I don’t know if this is just a normal thing for them.
Posted
When I worked as a bouncer at a gentlemen's club there were several elderly regulars that would pay the girls to just sit and talk with them. Most had lost their wives a few years back and just wanted companionship.
RkyMtnMister
Posted
Ask them, let them know they are allowed to do more. Some men just want another body around and if may stimulate them visually.
Posted
Or they could be taping you unbeknownst to you for some look at my prized possession I captured and are recording the whole thing that ends up in the dark web…. Sounds too iffy to me …
Posted
They are just more into companionship and less into sex intercourse
Cheekysub247
Posted
Absolutely it's normal , I've been with partners doing very similar, different positions act
Posted
Most likely companionship. I like older men and what I’ve noticed— especially 55 & up— a lot of them are pretty lonely. Very nice guys but also lonely. I like that I can be that comfort for them. I enjoy going to places they frequent because of it. I’ll sit and talk to them or just sit next to them quietly. They enjoy it and I enjoy it. I think the kink is just so they have an excuse to request your presence lol. Maybe ask them what they are getting out of it?
Posted
It could also be a variation of a doll kink?
Posted
It’s called forniphilia (spelling?). It’s a kink where someone is turned on by living furniture. I definitely have a bit of this kink, however personally, it would lead to more
Posted
I'm sorry but I think on reading, this is beautiful. Kind of sounds like a very creative/artistic music video of innocent purity in companionship. I certainly wouldn't knock it if this was what I did!😊💆🏼‍♀️
Posted
I'm gonna say either it nerves or they are not true Dominants and are not exactly sure what to do with you once they have you. Yes some may simply like to have you as decoration and to feel your energy when your in their presence. But this seems to me that they have not been in such situations where the person is actually subservient. Could be a fantasy they are working on but have never gotten past the first stage. I myself and an experienced Dominant. I like to negotiate wants/needs, hard yes/no's when I have someone incapacitated. I think it's important to express each others willingness and whats important to them in the particular situation.
Posted
I guess they just want to fulfill more of an emotional experience. It may seem bland and all, and I would agree that it is, but I believe they were seeking a deeper kind of gratification, and you really made them happy as you are.
In case you want to try to improve your side of the experience, but not derail their activities, you could let your mind race about scenarios you are craving, then just let your yearning pleasures make you hot and horny. Sitting there in heat, but not being defiled might be a pretty arousing experience if you go about it just right
Posted
1 hour ago, AxAxRon said:
When I worked as a bouncer at a gentlemen's club there were several elderly regulars that would pay the girls to just sit and talk with them. Most had lost their wives a few years back and just wanted companionship.

Aw... That makes me happy AND sad. 😯

Cheekysub247
Posted

The people I was with were neither sad or lonely, they just enjoyed seeing someone bound and ***, nothing more to it, it's what they liked, they enjoyed 'ignoring' me. 

If it's not your thing then you don't have to be involved, find someone who's more on your wavelength 😊

Posted

the whole concept of a living doll or human furniture - it's not uncommon and this all sounds not out of the ordinary.

that it is happening more and more does seem less normal.  unless, I guess, you're being recommended to others into it. 

Posted

I think is normal. I have much older man I sometime visit and he same.

Posted
I would def put it in every hole after u being tied up.wish I knew chicks who were into tht sort of thing
Posted
Sometimes as we get older, what stokes us is companionship without need, without having to make an exertion for it, but just knowing we could.
Posted

No, that is not normal. That is super weird. And I would definitely give you a much better experience than then that that's lame. They're not very good at caretakers if they're doing that lame stuff. I definitely would have fun with all three of your holes create a juice and then drink out of your juice box afterwards