Period?!

Bi****

Posted
Ps allegedly sex helps with cramps, but I’m not sure if a horny guy just started this as a rumour because if I get bad cramps you’ve little chance of convincing me to do much other than swear at you and growl.
Posted
It's good to make sure your partner is feeling best for it. Try talking about getting into the activities and if she starts getting in the mood then let her decide if she can handle it. Communication is key.
Posted
Thank you everyone, huge help. I’m going to read her every single comment on our drive to the beach! We have a 10 hour drive!
Posted
Pick dinner and talk to her about it maybe ideas and limits. Even if you don't get it all ironed out to the detail you have started the conversation so it's easier to pick up for her later if she isn't feeling it.
Posted

As my last ex would say.
I would f**k the period out of her.
It was messy but she would end sooner

Posted
Man to be honest period isn't a deal breaker it just depends on that person there's different spot like showers if she feels it's going to be messy or use a towel on the bed but if you're doing majority of everything else period shouldn't be a deal breaker
Posted
Not a good idea to go down to the ocean at night for some wild ***y period play! Sharks are attracted to ***, and feed often at night!! .Even if you enjoy being switch, into both Dom and sub…don’t let it turn into “bait n switch”! 🦈
Posted

Get your red wings!
F**k it play with her she will go out of her mind

Posted
My advice would be to stimulate her the same way you typically would, if you feel uncomfy going near her nether region while she is bleeding dont be. When a woman is on her menstrual cycle it is recommended she should have orgasms, im not saying you have to eat her but she will definitely enjoy a good regular play session
Posted
She can wear a tampon. Play everywhere else but there if you both are not into period sex.
  • 2 weeks later...
Seedplantr269
Posted
My most favorite time to have sex ! Love the feel and taste . Plus she's the most sensitive on it and will orgasms more .
  • 2 months later...
Posted

Don't have to worry about that don't have it lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Best time to do it, IMO! She’ll be be most sensitive and helps tremendously with cramps!