How Do You Tell the Difference?

Go****

Posted
I'm terrible with this as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I know I often get looks but in the moment I usually just dismiss it because I don't want to be presumptuous and lumped into the category of annoying dudes who make unwelcome advances. Which is dumb, but whatever. If I like someone I usually just end up complimenting them and asking them if they want to go somewhere sometime. If they say no, that's fine. If they say yes, we're going to have a great time. ☺️
Posted
11 hours ago, PJ3000 said:

Yes! Licking the lips is paramount! That lets them know you're thinking about their moist hole... I should write a book 🤔 how to get laid in 3 easy (slightly obscure) steps 😂

I'll take a signed copy, here, take ma *** 🤣

Posted
7 hours ago, DeviantInside said:

Yeah… I am notoriously bad at picking up when people are flirting… or interested… the number of times in my life I’ve been told after the fact that someone likes me only for me to think “really?… huh.” Not born out of insecurity, just general obliviousness. Short of someone stripping naked frotting against me I’m not sure I’d pick up on anything without being directly and unequivocally told that they like me… and even then probably 50/50.

Yeah, I had noticed....🙊😆 *starts stripping...😂

Posted
4 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Love Eddie, GG he talks about bread too it must be a flirting thing lol 

Sooooo I'm an outrageous flirt, what I will say though is I flirt with people I'm attracted too but sometimes fail at knowing when they are flirting back!!.

We're only human, sometimes someone's flirting can also be subtle or nervous, avoiding eye contact, stumbling on there words, it's tricky!!

I think if someone genuinely fancies ( and this is how I flirt incidently)  they will hang on your every word, watch you, smile alot, mimic your body language, ask alot of questions and remember things you like or dislike. In person is so much easier I think then online.

I'm super tactile when I flirt too, so look out if someone is touching your arm, nudging you etc, it means they like you and want to be closer to you. 

If in doubt ask them out for a drink and they can only say no. Failing that point like Copper said and announce "I like you" 😊

👀👀 Uh-huh....*takes notes 📝 

Thanks for those pointers Vic, very helpful 😊

Posted
3 hours ago, Trogdor said:

Lol! You’re overthinking it silly, the best connections and flirting happen when it flows organically. One of those things you might fumble if you try to *** it, I only know you a little bit but you’re lovely and probably don’t need to be worrying so much 😂 and honestly, that’s kinda cute! That oblivious innocent thing “are you flirting with me?” thing you naturally do might actually be doing you favors if you can learn to use it well

Heyyyy! Fumbling, overthinking, I thought you said you only know me a little bit?! 😆

Aww thank you! 🙈 

Posted
1 hour ago, 1littlebigfish said:

I'm terrible with this as well. I wouldn't worry about it too much. I know I often get looks but in the moment I usually just dismiss it because I don't want to be presumptuous and lumped into the category of annoying dudes who make unwelcome advances. Which is dumb, but whatever. If I like someone I usually just end up complimenting them and asking them if they want to go somewhere sometime. If they say no, that's fine. If they say yes, we're going to have a great time. ☺️

See that's me, but not the dude part lol if it's someone I'm just chatting with and they asked me to go out, I'd probably get that, but if it's someone I already know/have been chatting to a while, I'm still thinking this is just a mates date 🙈

Posted
8 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

See that's me, but not the dude part lol if it's someone I'm just chatting with and they asked me to go out, I'd probably get that, but if it's someone I already know/have been chatting to a while, I'm still thinking this is just a mates date 🙈

Well, yeah, I think I'm probably a bit the same haha! I guess if they're being highly attentive, touch you a lot (like when they're laughing), lick their lips or bite them etc, then probably interested in you. And obviously, if you see them checking you out... Bingo

Posted
2 hours ago, 1littlebigfish said:

Well, yeah, I think I'm probably a bit the same haha! I guess if they're being highly attentive, touch you a lot (like when they're laughing), lick their lips or bite them etc, then probably interested in you. And obviously, if you see them checking you out... Bingo

Yes those are good in person...I'm very out of practice in person 😆 

Posted
8 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Yes those are good in person...I'm very out of practice in person 😆 

You know what... When it feels good and right with someone, you'll know. And that's all that really matters. Maybe better to just not overthink it and go with the flow. 🥰

Posted
How have I missed this thread until now? It's made for me....if someone came up to me and said "Hello I'm Miss/Mr Flirtface and I am flirting my arse off at you because I fancy you like mad" I'd still not recognise the signals!!
I once had someone send me a Valentines card anonymously and then a few days later ask me, complete with fluttery eyelashes and seductive voice, if I had received any Valentines card - I replied that I did and asked her if she knew who sent it!!
As for me flirting with others....don't even go there!! 😂🤣
Posted

Gemini oh my word that's made me laugh hard. 😆

Posted
12 hours ago, gemini_man said:
How have I missed this thread until now? It's made for me....if someone came up to me and said "Hello I'm Miss/Mr Flirtface and I am flirting my arse off at you because I fancy you like mad" I'd still not recognise the signals!!
I once had someone send me a Valentines card anonymously and then a few days later ask me, complete with fluttery eyelashes and seductive voice, if I had received any Valentines card - I replied that I did and asked her if she knew who sent it!!
As for me flirting with others....don't even go there!! 😂🤣

Amazing. 🤣

Yeah, I can relate. When I was a bit younger and less worldly I asked a girl straight up,"did you just wink at me?". 🤦‍♂️

Posted

yeah but....................   how do you answer when someone asks you if you 'like bread'  ??

;)  So many types of bread.

Posted

It's a hard confusing one, especially in the modern world now, so many things can be missread.

Iv'e done the are they interested, flirted a bit and scared them off, to missing the point so long that they go off and find someone else.

and yes i have had the "oh here is my friend" routine more times than i can count when being introduced to someone.

Posted
Study the basics of body language. The shows and tells signs are always there. That way you dont have to ask so Man y questions about bread..😂
Posted
Saturday at 12:57 AM, PJ3000 said:
You need to introduce some tongue action to your bread pick up line.. like.. "I like bread".. *stares seductively as finger is pushed through bread to make a moist hole... sticks tongue into hole and proceeds to gyrate in a circular motion...

Eye contact throughout is highly important.. it let's them know this is their most bread hole!

Works every time 😶..

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Posted
I love this thread... so many things on here I have done and missed... although I must admit I think I have gotten a little better as a flirt by just practicing with every woman I talk to outside of business things...
Posted
On 7/24/2022 at 8:49 PM, DeviantSmiles said:

You know what... When it feels good and right with someone, you'll know. And that's all that really matters. Maybe better to just not overthink it and go with the flow. 🥰

But, but, but....but that's what I AM good at! 😂

Posted
10 hours ago, callipygian said:

yeah but....................   how do you answer when someone asks you if you 'like bread'  ??

;)  So many types of bread.

Simple, I say "yes, most of them. Is this where you show me your baguette?" 😆

Posted
5 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

But, but, but....but that's what I AM good at! 😂

Then do that! 😉 I don't think there's anything wrong with that at all!!

Posted
9 hours ago, ShropshireDom70 said:

Study the basics of body language. The shows and tells signs are always there. That way you dont have to ask so Man y questions about bread..😂

But I like bread! And body language doesn't help much when it's the written (or typed) word. Even worse when many people flirt as a matter of course, like here and FL 😳😅

Posted
2 minutes ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Simple, I say "yes, most of them. Is this where you show me your baguette?" 😆

100% flirt

Posted
34 minutes ago, DeviantSmiles said:

100% flirt

Like I said in the OP, it's not really the doing it I have an issue with. I mean, my brain is hard-wired for innuendos 😂 It's picking up on the flirting I have trouble with 💫

Posted
1 hour ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

Like I said in the OP, it's not really the doing it I have an issue with. I mean, my brain is hard-wired for innuendos 😂 It's picking up on the flirting I have trouble with 💫

Well, I guess if they offer you a breadstick...

Posted
32 minutes ago, DeviantSmiles said:

Well, I guess if they offer you a breadstick...

A breadstick?! Now, I'm no size queen, but...👀😂