Blow Job

Bi****

Posted

What’s the best way to give a blowjob so your jaw doesn’t get tired of doing the work? Every time my girlfriend sucks me her jaw gets tired shortly after she starts.

Posted
Limited info on the problem. Does she have a small mouth? Is your dick longer or thicker than normal? Ultimately though it's going to come down to practice, practice, practice.
Posted
Any time a woman I’ve been with has an “aching jaw” it’s because she doesn’t want to and usual complains about swallowing as well.
It’s more of a mental problem than a physical one.
PickyPrincess
Posted
Try letting her use her hands for pumping and pressure and her mouth on the head of your cock... as a break lol
Posted

Maybe have her do some mouth exercises. Practice on a dildo, help with endurance/rtamina.

Posted
Definite mouth/ hand/ boob combo. And it's not all about mouth over the cock. Licking/ kissing all the parts gives you a break. Those are my fav parts anyway, takes it into cock worship rather than just a blow job.
Posted
7 hours ago, Billgatesss said:

What’s the best way to give a blowjob so your jaw doesn’t get tired of doing the work? Every time my girlfriend sucks me her jaw gets tired shortly after she starts.

Ok so il be bluntly honest here.. 

I've used this "locked jaw" excuse wayyy in the past with vanilla partners.. because i simply didn't enjoy it and i would have rather done other things. (They never went down on me, always me going down on them). 

Have you considered or asked her if she is into it.. some people just don't like doing it.

However, if it is something she wants to do but has the genuine lock, see if she can try different angles. Try ring gags, face fucking, 69ing, little mix of hand, mouth etc etc just for the build up until she can work out how or when the lock is happening and work through it.

Wishing you luck

Posted

Definitely get her to mix it up rather just sliding up and down cock,  licking head, sucking balls using hands etc or just take a break and then go back to it.