Curious about brat lifestyle

Lonelybrat

Posted
I recently saw some videos of girls calling themselves brats. So I started looking into what that means & found myself very intrigued. So I'm looking for someone to I guess guide and or teach me what that lifestyle is all about. Seeing as how I'm new to all this I am not ready to do anything in person. Is there much you can do just strictly online as a brat? Thanks
Posted
Being a brat, online, may be a bit difficult, but can be possible.
Usually brats are defiant and seek punishment, control, or being put in their place. Online is harder to give punishment, and definitely can not control, as not physically there.
You can set punishment for being bratty, but online, unless they send picture or video proof, you can't confirm they actually did what they were told as punishment, or as being put in place.
You can be creative and come up with things to do, but being bratty works better in person.

I have a brat, and when she is bratty, putting her on place in person a lot easier than over phone. Can't necessarily put her in place except with threat of punishment when I see her, which is fairly often. But, virtual brat, not the same
Posted
I think that being a brat/bratty is an innate characteristic, one that's a fine line between being mischievious and being a dick/bitch. Not knowing what video's you've watched, I would show some caution about what you've heard in the video's for that very reason. There are several posts in the 'new to BDSM' which provide a good overview of brats and what they are not which you may find useful. There are different reasons why subs brat and not all Dtypes appreciate that behaviour.
Posted
I’ve been a brat my entire life and it just naturally transition when I entered the lifestyle. You must be careful to walk a very fine line though as you do not want to be found to be overtly disrespectful or a bitch. I do not think I could possibly succeed in an online dynamic, especially because I am a brat.
Posted
Brattiness is indeed something you're born with. It's either naturally part of your personally or it isn't. I suppose you could fake it to a degree? Or be so committed that you *** yourself to learn to be that way? Idk. Philosophical thoughts lol but generally it's just a part of your personally.