New to femdom

sw****

Posted
Tbh it's as far as he wants to go ask him what's his limits are...
Posted
For me - what I'm looking forward to the most will be dressing for her. If she picks the clothes - really good - or maybe being asked to dress as sexy/ sporty or whatever the dom wants to see. Ask him what he gets out of it and them you can push his buttons. Depending on his kinks - he might want you to show his dressing off?
Posted

one of the easiest ways to explore together is to not think in terms of D/s

also of course, not to forget your own fantasies and curiosities when helping him explore his

it might just be that he needs support, acceptance and make-up tips.   But what he needs/wants to explore has to be realistic and fair on you - that for example, excluding anything like gifts - he would be the one paying for outfits/makeup/etc - if there is other play he wants to explore as part of this sissy/crossdressing - which may include chastity, pegging, "slut training", whatever - then you can say no if it's not what you want to do and again he is responsible for expenses even if you can accept what he does.

It might be worth going to events and meets in your kink community together - as there may be others with similar outlooks you can bounce from and might be people who can indulge in play that you might not be so sure/comfortable with

Posted
As I have similar sounding desires, for me what might help is, I agree with eyemblacksheep, is to not think of this as a D/s situation. Instead I would like to see it as fetish play. Example is that I like to dress in lingerie but do not identify as a woman and the dressing would be just an aspect of the relationship. Maybe this is something that your partner might appreciate or try?
Posted
14 hours ago, bonedryphallus said:
Tbh it's as far as he wants to go ask him what's his limits are...

He's still figuring those out he says he wants to be dressed up like a girl but anytime I have asked/offered that (since we are the same size in clothes and limited on $ we use mine) anyways anytime it gets brought up he turns it down. I'm thinking he's just not ready yet.

Posted
Yup - it's a huge turn on but also very scary. Dressing us a huge turn ok but I kmow how big of a step it is to have people you know see you. He im sure will appreciate how open and consideredate you are- the clothes swap is a fantastic idea
Posted
Sissification. Pegging. Get him a new candy necklace instead of a stuffy. Verbally ask him. Then once back in role play, don’t let him Brat you. That’s it. My femme boys like to have dressing parties. Kinda like a slumber party. 🧔🏼♀️🤍
Posted
8 hours ago, GoldenHoli said:
Sissification. Pegging. Get him a new candy necklace instead of a stuffy. Verbally ask him. Then once back in role play, don’t let him Brat you. That’s it. My femme boys like to have dressing parties. Kinda like a slumber party. 🧔🏼♀️🤍

A dressing party sounds lovely!!

Posted
If you identify as a femmeboy and don’t have dressing parties, are you even living your Best life?? Xx💋
Posted
35 minutes ago, GoldenHoli said:
If you identify as a femmeboy and don’t have dressing parties, are you even living your Best life?? Xx💋

Right now, I would say no. Finding like minded play partners is pretty tricky!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
First let's get the tern right. Your not a dom if you identify as female. Females are domme next you have to talk expectations then learn about those subjects. Slow and steady will get you there.
Posted
2 minutes ago, BigPoppa12 said:

First let's get the tern right. Your not a dom if you identify as female. Females are domme next you have to talk expectations then learn about those subjects. Slow and steady will get you there.

that's not correct

Dom is short for Dominant regardless of gender

There is no reason for a woman who wishes to use Dom, which more are, not to.  

I know this rubs some guys up the wrong way, but there's no 'e' and only one 'm' in Dominant. 

Posted
7 hours ago, BigPoppa12 said:

First off I'm a switch thanks. I don't identify as a female I AM ONE. When I joined the kink community there was only Dom and sub. So thanks for the passive education but I'm perfectly fine being A SWITCH. When I am DOMINANT 🙄 since I can't shorten it to "Dom " for facts of I hate texting and typing 🙄🙄🙄 I am still FEMALE. But thank you soooo much for that. 🙄🙄🙄 (That was a tiny pp comment)

Posted
7 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

that's not correct

Dom is short for Dominant regardless of gender

There is no reason for a woman who wishes to use Dom, which more are, not to.  

I know this rubs some guys up the wrong way, but there's no 'e' and only one 'm' in Dominant. 

Thank you! When I learned about the kink world there was only Dom and sub introduced to me. Dom is Dom no matter gender. Sub is sub no matter gender. I'm just a lazy typer or I'd spell them out lollll