Obscene Messages

Vi****

Posted

I think sometimes the best telling of a person is how they change when they don't get what they want from you 

Posted
26 minutes ago, Subtlety said:
There’s no guarantee that a friendly opener equals a friendly person.
I got a hello message from someone today who I had previously politely refused three months ago.
In my return message I suggested that he keep his previous messages so he knows who has messaged before and got a prompt ‘fuck you’ response.
Nice!

What a Jackass... guess he doesn't handle rejection well.

Posted

And yet they’d expect to be taken seriously as a dom, until you crossed them. Control, self-discipline? It was never there in the first place. Where’s the politeness, the apology for being wrong? For some, only they’re right. Only they have a head, full of entitlement, before the discussions, before knowing anything. But they don’t want to know. A head full of self importance, an ego as wide as the Atlantic. It’s completely wrong. Everyone is an ordinary person when they begin conversations here. Nothing more, nothing less. Only when there’s discussion based around desires, needs and fantasies, do suggestions of what might be explored, but only when there’s a deeper knowledge of each other and understanding and the oh-so-important trust. Without that, don’t assume anything.

Posted
1 hour ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think sometimes the best telling of a person is how they change when they don't get what they want from you 

In all aspect of life!

Posted
51 minutes ago, Daddy-n-Paddy said:

What a Jackass... guess he doesn't handle rejection well.

It’s a shame u can’t flag these people.

Posted
21 minutes ago, Subtlety said:

It’s a shame u can’t flag these people.

Agreed...

Posted
9 hours ago, Daddyohh said:

I sent you a nice message and a compliment, I love big bum boobs and the wobbly bits, definitely attracted to you

You actually said "I love your lingerie and you have an amazing figure"

That was it, no Hi Vic, or anything else, all based on my looks. Whilst not obscene I wouldn't reply back. Yes i do say if you dont like big boobs and wobbly bits move on but I want a man to firstly be respectful which I don't think you message is at all.

Have a conversation like you would if you met in person. Tell me do you approach woman with that opener and how does it go down?

Yes I put sexy pictures, has it ever occurred to you that I'm a confident woman whoose trying to embrace my curves and I do this for myself.

That doesn't actually give you "the right" to be overtly sexual to me.

Posted
Thank you for the lesson, I will take heed of your words x
Posted
42 minutes ago, Daddyohh said:

Thank you for the lesson, I will take heed of your words x

That is... a really good response.

BruiseWayne
Posted (edited)

I still wanna know why dudes even bother going this route when I have yet to hear even one success story and I think by now we've pretty firmly established sending a lewd message to a lady without even so much as a howdy-do is probably not going to get you anywhere except laughed at online in a creepy pms subreddit or something, lol.

Yet there has to be SOMETHING out there spurning these hopeless romantics on. Giving them hope. There has to be SOME women out there that this actually works on though, doesn't there? Otherwise why would you keep on banging your dick against the wall like that day in and day out, over and over and over again, with nothing but an empty inbox and a feeling of existential loneliness to show for it? :joy:

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
9 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

I still wanna know why dudes even bother going this route when I have yet to hear even one success story

I know the answer to this - and you won't like it

there's 3 main reasons why guys do it

1 - is their own naivety - that they either think it's acceptable or even how they should be on sites like this.    This one is loosely forgivable and guys in this group some learn from threads like this (though, some double down - "this is a fetish site goddamnit!")

2 - that it has worked for them at some point - I have seen those who've claimed success.  Like any kind of number games they judge on the responses they get with low regard for those who don't.  It might even be that a "dude, no - why would you say this?" is a response that they can turn into an apology and try to use as an icebreaker

3 - those who are aware that most women do not like it and are doing it to either deliberately distress and/or to get some other form of attention  

BruiseWayne
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I know the answer to this - and you won't like it

there's 3 main reasons why guys do it

1 - is their own naivety - that they either think it's acceptable or even how they should be on sites like this.    This one is loosely forgivable and guys in this group some learn from threads like this (though, some double down - "this is a fetish site goddamnit!")

2 - that it has worked for them at some point - I have seen those who've claimed success.  Like any kind of number games they judge on the responses they get with low regard for those who don't.  It might even be that a "dude, no - why would you say this?" is a response that they can turn into an apology and try to use as an icebreaker

3 - those who are aware that most women do not like it and are doing it to either deliberately distress and/or to get some other form of attention  

I was mostly being cheeky, but yeah spot on. Also something to consider... some of them are deliberately looking to have the woman say mean things to them in response or chastise them and humiliate them to get a quick kink fix. Which would fall under the 'getting some other form of attention' umbrella.

Which as fun as taking the piss might be, it's usually just best to ignore these guys because that witty reply you give them meant to humble them and put them in their place might be just giving them exactly what they want.

Edited by BruiseWayne
Posted
24 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

I still wanna know why dudes even bother going this route when I have yet to hear even one success story and I think by now we've pretty firmly established sending a lewd message to a lady without even so much as a howdy-do is probably not going to get you anywhere except laughed at online in a creepy pms subreddit or something, lol.

Yet there has to be SOMETHING out there spurning these hopeless romantics on. Giving them hope. There has to be SOME women out there that this actually works on though, doesn't there? Otherwise why would you keep on banging your dick against the wall like that day in and day out, over and over and over again, with nothing but an empty inbox and a feeling of existential loneliness to show for it?

I asked a guy why he sent a dick pic once, he told me that he felt he had nothing else to offer. Whether that was true or not, who knows, a pretty sad story if it was.
I'm aware that some people like to use shock tactics to get a response (guys, we aren't shocked, maybe the first few times I was but, at this point I'd say it's water of a ducks back you don't even get an eye roll anymore)
I'm also aware that some guys sending dick pics get off on any terse response sent by the receiver in relation to ***/***

Posted
7 minutes ago, BruiseWayne said:

I was mostly being cheeky, but yeah spot on. Also something to consider... some of them are deliberately looking to have the woman say mean things to them in response or chastise them and humiliate them to get a quick kink fix. Which would fall under the 'getting some other form of attention' umbrella.

Which as fun as taking the piss might be, it's usually just best to ignore these guys because that witty reply you give them meant to humble them and put them in their place might be just giving them exactly what they want.

This never occurred to me. Thanks for highlighting it, and you Eyem 

BruiseWayne
Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

I asked a guy why he sent a dick pic once, he told me that he felt he had nothing else to offer. Whether that was true or not, who knows, a pretty sad story if it was.

Wow, dark. I'm sure some of them do feel that way, though to what degree that's them playing a role or actually feeling worthless is hard to tell.

You're not the first woman I've heard tell about a guy who used that as a justification either.

Posted
3 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

particularly dick pics - there are some who would send hoping they'd get belittled 

BruiseWayne
Posted
9 minutes ago, Vic1077 said:

NP. I'm sure you would've heard about this eventually from one of the other laides though. :)

Posted
19 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

100% true