Obscene Messages

Vi****

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, BountyHunter said:

🙏🤗🙏 a block list in excess of 450! Boring as they are, applying silly comments can provide a few giggles. Pity blocking society isn't as easy🤣😘

I always find the best way to deal with a fool is to treat them like one, don't get annoyed, just take the piss out of them, laugh at them, then block them

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted
9 minutes ago, DomDaddySir said:

I always find the best way to deal with a fool is to treat them like one, don't get annoyed, just take the piss out of them, laugh at them, then block them

Sounds like so much fun....lol

Posted
1 hour ago, DomDaddySir said:

I think that's easy if you don't get many obscene messages

which we men tend not to

Posted
It's easy to say, don't let it upset you but when you get them constantly or even a spate of them every now and again, it's exhausting. It makes you question what kind of society we live in
It's easy to say add filters but, that potentially means you may miss out on receiving the decent messages from people
My experience is that these types of messages aren't from one or two specific populations in terms of age etc. It's literally anyone who feels the need to be a 🍆
Its
Tiresome
Boring
Disrespectful
Entitled

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

It's easy to say, don't let it upset you but when you get them constantly or even a spate of them every now and again, it's exhausting. It makes you question what kind of society we live in
It's easy to say add filters but, that potentially means you may miss out on receiving the decent messages from people
My experience is that these types of messages aren't from one or two specific populations in terms of age etc. It's literally anyone who feels the need to be a 🍆
Its
Tiresome
Boring
Disrespectful
Entitled

Exactly this Copper, it eventually starts to wear you down. Then i doubt the whole dating kink scene and if I should continue on. Its genuinely disheartening at times. 

Edited by Vic1077
Posted
2 hours ago, CopperKnob said:
Its
Tiresome
Boring
Disrespectful
Entitled

My sub joined a few days ago and within the first few hours had almost 200 messages how would anybody be able to weed through all of those. I see how people get lost in the shuffle

Posted
I may be single and somewhat unusual but I'd rather talk to a woman like a human being. I was brought up to respect everyone and I have stuck to that. Online dating is hard as it is why do some men make it harder by being idiots I wish I could answer that for the ladies but I cant.... Why do some men treat women like objects , I mean they don't know the woman they're talking to but the first thing they may come out with is a dick pic or a degrading comment, I do have female friends who are here and they tell me that's what has happened to them.
Posted
6 hours ago, Lockfairy said:

I think my block starts at 49?

Ah-ha - I only have seven years (and a week) to go! 😉😂

Posted
I've got the word count filter on. Since it's been on, I have rarely received thirsty messages. It's made it so much easier.
Posted
3 hours ago, maryioni said:

I've got the word count filter on. Since it's been on, I have rarely received thirsty messages. It's made it so much easier.

I think I need to raise mine. Thx

DarkArts1066
Posted
Sites like these are all much of a muchness to be fair when it comes to the idiots. Message filters and word counts do definitely help… as does the block button. I think we all get a bit jaded from time to time Vic, especially when the quality of the contact goes down. As I’ve said elsewhere on another thread, I’m getting a lot of FinDom messsges at the moment - from young ladies who clearly have no clue what the actual fetish is about, and are looking for quick and easy ***. It’s making me rethink my online presence in much the way you are. I am also reminded of a Female friend who separated from her husband, and was “put” on tinder by some of her close friends one drunken evening. Over the two years she was actively on there, she shared with me some of the gems that popped up.
The ones that weren’t truly cringeworthy - or dangerous, were truly laughable. She had a few dates, and a lot of chats, but in the end found the whole thing stressful, so she binned it. Fetish sites per se are becoming much the same now. (See comment above about FinDom chancers….)
This site is pretty good - and enjoyable most of the time, but they all need to stay one step of the chancers and loonies, and that clearly, is proving harder and harder.
Posted
I sent you a nice message and a compliment, I love big bum boobs and the wobbly bits, definitely attracted to you
Posted
37 minutes ago, Daddyohh said:
I sent you a nice message and a compliment, I love big bum boobs and the wobbly bits, definitely attracted to you

But whilst not obscene, do you see how the conversation has been started if thats what you included in your 1st message? Its set the tone. I don't know about Vic but these type of messages really aren't any different from the ones she's mentioned above

Posted
20 hours ago, smeagol said:

It won't stop all but will help weed out the nettles.

I hope you are keeping the nettles for later use ;-)

Posted
19 hours ago, GoodGirlBetterBrat said:

I have the age limit, word count and profile pic filters on. I still get those types of messages, but not as many.

My only suggestions would be to increase your word count, and filter out non premium/via members, as they're a little less likely to send crappy messages.

Whilst I can see what you are trying to do, I'm not sure that premium members wouldn't just keep the more affluent end of the spectrum but who still don't have the respect.

From what I understand, Premium allows more messages to be sent and bypasses the initial 'mail box full filter', so just gives the rich ones more opportunity to get their messages sent.  It doesn't filter out the quality issue.

Many i see interacting well on the forum don't have the need to be premium to be here and be 'good' members of this society.

Posted
1 hour ago, CopperKnob said:

But whilst not obscene, do you see how the conversation has been started if thats what you included in your 1st message? Its set the tone. I don't know about Vic but these type of messages really aren't any different from the ones she's mentioned above

I was brought up to treat women with respect, I’m a gentleman
When you post sexy beautiful pics like this lady I have the right to compliment them, and why would I not say I like curves and wobbly bits when the profile directly says if you don’t like them move on

Posted
21 hours ago, Vic1077 said:

Thanks all, don't get me wrong I love me some filth but to open a message straight into it, its just lazy and crass. Even now 6 guys have messaged me, 1 referenced this thread saying he's not got a big vlack cock but he'd love to lick my ass.  🙄 no respect at all.

Usually I just sigh and ignore but its beginning to wind me up, perhaps I need a break. 

I do use message filters and min words but they still get though, something that is definitely flawed on here.

ossibly add filter for a while, blocking messages from anyone u haven't messaged, then remove it l8r when you've rested, that way u can still be part of this with friends but not with the others

Posted
1 hour ago, Daddyohh said:

When you post sexy beautiful pics like this lady I have the right to compliment them, and why would I not say I like curves and wobbly bits when the profile directly says if you don’t like them move on

I'm sceptical. I would also hope that I'm relatively gentlemanly, until I'm invited not to be. Yet I can't see anything respectful about announcing to a stranger that one loves their "big bum boobs and wobbly bits". Conversely, it's the kind of comment which if I saw somebody attempting in a bar or the street I'd find horrifying to witness - and the rules of etiquette for here really ought not be all that different. 

Posted
31 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

I'm sceptical. I would also hope that I'm relatively gentlemanly, until I'm invited not to be. Yet I can't see anything respectful about announcing to a stranger that one loves their "big bum boobs and wobbly bits". Conversely, it's the kind of comment which if I saw somebody attempting in a bar or the street I'd find horrifying to witness - and the rules of etiquette for here really ought not be all that different. 

depends if they've posted them provocatively, i mean on my pics i stick my bum out so really invite that response but then i want it, possibly not everyone does

Posted
2 hours ago, Daddyohh said:

Did ... Did I read that right??

"when you post sexy pics ... I have the right to"

You realize that is the basis for the she was asking for it argument, right? Look again at your own words and wake up.

Posted
1 minute ago, Lady_Char said:

Did ... Did I read that right??

"when you post sexy pics ... I have the right to"

You realize that is the basis for the she was asking for it argument, right? Look again at your own words and wake up.

in a broad church like this its always difficult to know how to behave, many on here do enjoy that kind of attention, including me, sometimes I think its fingers crossed with any comment, in particular its hard to judge peoples intent, recently altered my profile pic to show my new boobs and am delighted by comments like this directed to me but do appreciate not everyone is necessarily

Posted
1 minute ago, Kymi said:

in a broad church like this its always difficult to know how to behave, many on here do enjoy that kind of attention,

the assumption should always be that it is not appropriate with consent.  if you write on your profile "I like strangers making sexualised comments on my photos" then you are giving consent.  No one else is.

The default should not be 'opting out'

Posted
2 hours ago, Daddyohh said:

Woah! What? You have absolutely no right.
There's plenty of reasons why people post photo's, they don't just do it for that type of attention.
There's also this tiny, little thing called consent which I was under the impression this community was so proud of understanding, respecting and not crossing. By thinking that you have a 'right' to make such comments is literally stamping all over that persons boundaries if you don't have it.

Posted
There’s no guarantee that a friendly opener equals a friendly person.
I got a hello message from someone today who I had previously politely refused three months ago.
In my return message I suggested that he keep his previous messages so he knows who has messaged before and got a prompt ‘fuck you’ response.
Nice!