Virgin or not?

Sc****

Posted
Ok in have one for the masses. So if you haven't been laid in over 2.5 years. At what point do you become a reborn again virgin and does having a long gap in-between like that make you less or more attractive?
Posted

you don't become a born again virgin - that is a ridiculous suggestion

gaps between relationships don't really increase or decrease your attractiveness - but how this shapes your attitude could - for example someone who is coming across as desperate or pushy or bitter or so on is going to be less attractive than someone who can have a more... "it is what it is, it just didn't happen - the right person will come along" positive attitude 

Posted

Obviously, you don't regain your virginity. 

As for attractiveness, heterosexual women don't suffer much change in attractiveness overall as far as I can tell. With heterosexual men, it's more complicated. It's not that the dry spell itself is the problem, but it's a proxy for other things. The shorthand way to think about it is that women tend to find guys more attractive when other women find them attractive, and some women might take a dry spell as a hint that other women aren't interested. 

Posted
I like the criticism and dualy noted. But must say may be ridiculous to some., but after a long period of absence well say it starts to feel like im going to get touched for the very first time again lol. I chose that wording because to me it was an easy way to understand the concept between people in this sexy world. And thanks for the uplifting positivity. It does get rough sometimes and at times yeah my approach maybe a little more blunt. But than again I'm shy as hell and I have no approach haha.
Posted
Well the human body will replace every cell over the course of 7yrs - so technically after 7 yrs abstinence you could technically argue your a virgin as all your cells will be completely different 🤣

As for attractiveness I don’t think a time period would make a difference. I think jumping straight from one relationship to the next would be more of an issue than having a break
Lord_Talion
Posted
This depends on your personal life choices and possible religeon
Posted
I know the feeling.
Im in my 6th month now.
Thankfully I managed to keep a good relationship whit my ex (we crash landed and together we salvaged our friendship out from the ruins)
She started to re-develop hereself and we become way to distant.
I had to go through tremendous changes aswell.
Sex was great but i was kept stagnating and I neglected myself and trough that i was neglecting her. ( hope that makes sence) also we had a huge communication block between us at the end.
I started to improve myself and face my own demons but i was too late.
Now since we keept in contact she helps me a lot whit my development and dating.
2 momts ago I started dating for the first time in my life. I fucked up a lot of things, but each whit each faliure i learn a lot (I learn a lot from *** it seems)
I know its scary to do it, but if you do something what makes you afraid you will end up stronger after each attempt.
There where a couple of times when I had to realise what an asshole I was whit other people here. Mostly because i never did anything like this in my life before.
Ecah faliure takes me closer to my current goal. And each time i gain more understanding about other people and myself.
My advice is to keep going and listen to the veterans here, find someone who you can open up and share your feelings whit, and keep visiting munches.
The fact you opened up whit this, means you want to imporve and change.
I wish you good fortune.
And be yourself.
Posted
Sunday at 08:12 AM, Tetley said:
Well the human body will replace every cell over the course of 7yrs - so technically after 7 yrs abstinence you could technically argue your a virgin as all your cells will be completely different 🤣

As for attractiveness I don’t think a time period would make a difference. I think jumping straight from one relationship to the next would be more of an issue than having a break

So your saying by January I will be a born again virgin since I haven’t had sex in 6 3/4 years

Posted
32 minutes ago, KitsSpitfire said:

So your saying by January I will be a born again virgin since I haven’t had sex in 6 3/4 years

That’s the theory 🤣

I’ve got another 1.5yrs to go - although I’m hoping it won’t get to that stage 🤔