Fet Is Going To Get You Laid

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Sounds reasonable however, how would I find out how expensive is Munch? (I'm very poor). 2nd, is the Munch held somewhere that is handicap accessible. I'm in a motorized wheelchair
Posted
3 hours ago, Zeb51 said:

Sounds reasonable however, how would I find out how expensive is Munch? (I'm very poor). 2nd, is the Munch held somewhere that is handicap accessible. I'm in a motorized wheelchair

munches are generally free entry. you just pay for what you drink (or eat) - so nursing a coffee is perfectly acceptable

accessibility can vary from munch to munch - most organisers *try* but are often at the mercy of weighing up pros and cons of the venue and so access is something you may need to ask the organiser about

for example one round here has a lift inside, but doesn't have step free access at the front - which is nuts!  However if they know someone is coming, there's a perfectly reasonable side door can be opened up without the awkwardness of going to the front and flagging for attention to be let in

Posted
20 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

munches are generally free entry. you just pay for what you drink (or eat) - so nursing a coffee is perfectly acceptable

accessibility can vary from munch to munch - most organisers *try* but are often at the mercy of weighing up pros and cons of the venue and so access is something you may need to ask the organiser about

for example one round here has a lift inside, but doesn't have step free access at the front - which is nuts!  However if they know someone is coming, there's a perfectly reasonable side door can be opened up without the awkwardness of going to the front and flagging for attention to be let in

Thank you very much that was very helpful. Now I just got to find my first munch

• 1 month later...
YorkshireBiker
Posted
On 8/8/2022 at 7:57 AM, TheBookCollector said:

Unfortunately the people that could learn from it dont come onto the forum.

I did 👍. I’ve have no plans on getting laid as I’m married, but I’m new and don’t know the etiquette so this is useful for me. 

YorkshireBiker
Posted
On 8/8/2022 at 7:57 AM, TheBookCollector said:

Unfortunately the people that could learn from it dont come onto the forum.

I did 👍. I’ve have no plans on getting laid as I’m married, but I’m new and don’t know the etiquette so this is useful for me. 

Posted
To be honest I’m just looking for some friends with similar interests and even a relationship. I’m not really looking for casual sex. I’d rather get to know a person and then become in a relationship with them before having sex. Unfortunately with this whole free love culture everyone is more encourage to just act like creeps and expect that I am going to be willing to F them immediately. I try to explain to them that I’d rather build a connection over time first and meet a few times in a public place and have a normal date before engaging in either sex or kinky stuff but they’re usually not happy with that and either refuse me or get nasty.

What I really want is slaves to serve me in a non sexual way as well. Just give me a good old pampering time,Cook and clean for me, give massages and so on
Posted

Am I the only one who's mind is stuck on creating what "kink fairies" would look like in my mind?

I am creating various drag queens and kings in rainbow fetish gear going around bonking people with rainbow paddles and floggers that are their "magic wands."

I obviously need help, but that's such an amusing image construction exercise in my head I had to share.

Posted
17 hours ago, locketheart said:

Am I the only one who's mind is stuck on creating what "kink fairies" would look like in my mind?

I am creating various drag queens and kings in rainbow fetish gear going around bonking people with rainbow paddles and floggers that are their "magic wands."

I obviously need help, but that's such an amusing image construction exercise in my head I had to share.

Nope. No you're not 😂

Posted
Thursday at 11:42 PM, locketheart said:

Definitely not alone😅

Posted
I enjoyed your post, especially the end lol Touchet!!
Posted
thank you for posting op ♡(∩´﹏`∩) have been having a lot of anxiety abt going to a munch but this gave me a boost of both hope and courage !!!! okay im gonna do it for real !!!!! Thank you !!!!!!
Posted
Funny enough, I've met quite a few really cool and exciting ladies on Fet with whom I had (and still have) deep and sometimes rather saucy online discussions, but it was only after I created an account on Tinder (!) that I was able to get kinkily laid in real life. Go figure!
Posted

Great post! And I think the advice on getting down to a munch is bang on.

One thing I would say however is that for people in more rural areas a munch isn't always available locally. That's why I think the "online munch" and the chat areas on here are a great idea. 

A lot of people just come here for the friendship of kindred spirits and not to get laid. But the idiots just trying to get their end away all the time makes lots of us put a wall up. And that can be a barrier to making genuine connections. 

Posted
I don’t know…I’ve never sent a rude message. Always start with a polite hello, what I noticed about their profile to suggest commonality. The rate of no responses (after being read of course) is frustrating. I’ve just started blocking them.
Posted
25 minutes ago, RodgerDodger said:
I don’t know…I’ve never sent a rude message. Always start with a polite hello, what I noticed about their profile to suggest commonality. The rate of no responses (after being read of course) is frustrating. I’ve just started blocking them.

Yeah, that's the way to do it 👍🏻

Posted
thank you for the amazing post. Life makes sense again 😂
Posted
I admit to sometimes taking a few days to respond when not in a good headspac3.