Need reward help!!!

Posted

As a potential reward, my Dom has asked me to think of what I would like to do to him, no matter how kinky it may be. I've honestly never thought about it and need some suggestions. Thank you!!!

Posted
You could be extremely submissive and ask your Dom to sit on a chair and remove each piece of clothing and as a slave lick and massage each part of your Dom’s body.
Posted
You could bind him to the bed and have your way with him... including o denial... edging all the fun stuff
Posted

as well as what you might like (something to think on) what are they into

Posted
.....so hear me out.....pegging 👀🙌 That's it lol
Posted
7 minutes ago, Honey_07 said:

.....so hear me out.....pegging 👀🙌 That's it lol

So we actually had this conversation earlier lol. He is open to it and I'm kinda nervous about it bc I've never done the strapon thing before. Any advice on that?

Posted
16 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

as well as what you might like (something to think on) what are they into

He is open to pretty much anything not involving bodily excrement. He is good with tying down, blindfolding, wax play, spanking and pegging. Any thoughts?

Posted
Finger his ass while you stuck his cock
Posted

Can only respond to your original post cuz I don't pay lol but first question would be, has he ever been with a woman that pegs before? Cuz if he has, as your dom he can still dress you in it to prep. I never knew how to put it on, the guy I was with at the time basically guided me like I was his little but then ordered me to put the cock in his mouth. From there it was pretty easy to get in the role 😜 I also personally like rimming, so prep him good from the back or on his back while jacking him off and it should be pretty easy from there to get into it. Any other questions I'll have to comment on original again, but don't mind lol. If you feel like you'd need encouragement from him, whether it be playing with you while you fuck him or pulling you, orders, whatever it may be, then missionary is best to start. If you're confident enough by the time he's prepped though, doggy is always fun. If you want him to still have the most control and you feel most at ease beneath him, then he can ride you. Plus he can play with you really well from that position as well.

Posted
I agree with the Pegging. Many see it as quite a submissive act which is just weird because a man’s g-spot is up there so why would it be submissive for a man to enjoy that?
Pegging is like standard sex but requires gentler foreplay & lube. Don’t go straight in banging away as you will hurt him & possibly make him bleed. Take it slowly & tease him, he’s still your Dom so he’s in charge of allowing you to pleasure him but for a sub it’s incredibly empowering & thrilling to know you can bring someone that much pleasure.
If you don’t have a strap on then a dildo will work just as well but don’t go for something huge.
Posted

If a Domme said I could do what I liked to her as a reward and I was sure this wasn't a trick, no catch, etc.   

I'd wish to do sploshing

as well as being a favourite fetish of mine, it'd be extra exciting to see someone I'm looking up to as such a mess