What do you think about hypnosis, what do you want from it?

EWinMN

Posted

I'm not sure why people want to do certain things hypnotically. I'd like to hear some of your experiences, desires, goals, fantasies (if they aren't too embarrassing) with regard to standard or erotic hypnosis. 

Today, I did an impromptu session with a man who wanted to let go of his thoughts. The thing with hypnosis is (presuming you have good rapport between the hypnotist and the subject) the more you do hypnosis the more powerful the experience. I had him imagine bubbles and clouds taking all of his thoughts and temporarily erasing them. It worked pretty well. We were complete strangers, but I could tell he was enjoying the suggestions I was giving him in our Zoom session. After we did the playing around I asked him about the experiences.

He wants to do it again, but he doesn't want his wife to know. This too confuses me, since I only want to do erotic with women and I was clear about that with him.

I am curious, why do folks want to be mannequins and why do they want to have their brain 'emptied" during hypnosis? What are some of your experiences, stories, goals and even fantasies about this stuff? Do you have questions, ideas, suggestions for me? I mean anyone, anywhere in the world (I can only read English though). 

I've been doing free hypnosis sessions for people. I want to get better at standard hypnosis and I really want to get good at erotic hypnosis so I can find gorgeous women (or one special woman) and give her something special that no one else can give her. I did a session with a guy today who wanted me to help him forget all of his thoughts.

Let me know if you have questions, suggestions, ideas, real stories or purely fictional fantastical stories.

Thanks,

Earl

Posted
I had my first seesion 4 days ago.
The thereapist helped me whit a childhood trauma and showed me how to let my anger go trough medication.
It didnt fixed all the issues but trough hypnosis i managed to make a huge step into the right direction.
I can reccomend it to everyone who went trough trauma.
I feel lighter since.
And as a side note: it was *** well spent.
Posted
33 minutes ago, adamB13 said:
I had my first seesion 4 days ago.
The thereapist helped me whit a childhood trauma and showed me how to let my anger go trough medication.
It didnt fixed all the issues but trough hypnosis i managed to make a huge step into the right direction.
I can reccomend it to everyone who went trough trauma.
I feel lighter since.
And as a side note: it was *** well spent.

*meditation not medication

Posted
I use hypnosis tracks a lot to destress and change unhelpful thought patterns. Sometimes I do ones aimed at achieving a goal or creating a positive future, others are about self esteem or letting go of the past. Depends on my mood but I’ve always found it extremely helpful and relaxing so it’s win win for me!
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I enjoy erotic hypnosis.  I've been chatting online and meeting up occasionally with Dom, basically a mentor or as I think of it, Dom with benefits.  Neither one of us wants a serious relationship but he's helping me explore as a newbie and hypnosis has been part of it.  

He put me under and planted some commands that he can use on me.  We agreed on them prior to meeting, and I will say I had to WANT to be put under for this - it's not something he could do without my permission, even if he wanted to.  We do have a "freeze" command which I find kind of sexy from a sub point of view, the sex doll kind of thing.  But we're mostly long distance so we use orgasm commands more, and he can send them by text - format matters, has to be all caps to work - and I will have an orgasm.  For someone who struggled to reach orgasm in all my past vanilla relationships  this was mind-blowing for me.  And it's a lot of fun.

Posted

Interesting ...

When I do hypnosis it's on video. I know some people do things like "lock out" commands. By lock out I mean the idea that only they can hypnotize the volunteer/subject/client. Such a command is unethical as hell.

People sometimes use unethical shit like that on clients. The terrible, disgusting issue with such a command is it can harm the subject/client. Let me give a specific example, people would go to a hypnotist for *** control, but the scummy opportunist doing hypno would "lock out" anyone else from doing work/play with the person. So, now imagine the person needs help with *** control, maybe for a dental visit (if they have allergies to *** meds and nitrous oxide, for example). 

What that means is, if the hypnotist is gone, or refuses to help, that means the subject/client either CAN'T use hypnosis OR they have to find a hypnotist who know how to "break" the "lock out". It's a terrible practice, just awful.

No, any ethical hypnotist offers suggestions to empower the subject.

IF such a situation were ever necessary (and I don't know why it would be) ... I would say something like "You have complete control of who can hypnotize you an when they can hypnotize you. As a hypnotist I am merely a guide. Anytime you do hypnosis, with me or anyone else, YOU have the ultimate say for what is and is not safe ..." I would use this kind of language.

Hypnosis (Just like any BDSM or adult activity) is cooperative.

Sure, if both parties agree to do a scene where one is PRETENDING to be powerless, that's one thing and it might be fun. However, just like in a scene, safety should be "built in". 

Posted

Yes, I agree that a lock out command would be unethical.  We did not start off immediately with hypnosis, we took time to build trust between us and he had me do research, etc.  In a BDSM context trust is everything and he would never attempt to hypnotize someone he didn't have trust with first.  I can see why you would do therapy on video so that someone couldn't come back and accuse you of something you didn't do.

Posted

Whether it's hypnosis for the***utic purposes, or fun erotic hypnosis I would either do it on video or in person. Text does not allow for interacting with the subject/playmate.

Posted

Yeah he is across the state from me so we talk on the phone and facetime but text is primary for us at this point.  The actual hypnosis was done in person though.  

Posted

That's cool, thanks for the great conversation.

Posted

Sure thing - thanks for the interesting question.