Panty fetish

Havefun21

Posted

Hey everyone, I’m new here. Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have an extreme panty fetish. I get off on wearing them, using them and even the thought of buying them with the cashier knowing it’s for me. I do enjoy it but wonder if it is healthy or not, does anyone have any insight to this? I told my gf after 3 years that this was something that gets me going and she was pretty accepting of it for the most part, unlike some of my past experiences. 

Posted
Smoking and drinking is bad for you, what your doing ain't hurting nobody, live free and enjoy
Posted
What do you mean you like the cashier knowing it's for you?
Posted

Yep, I love panties.  My cock feels so comfortable in them.  Even thongs feel so good.

I'm not particularly 'convincing' so tend to go out generally dressed, especially shopping, but I am always underdressed and might have been known to have my panty line showing hehe.

Panty collection can easily get out of control if I don't restrict myself.

Posted
I've had a lingerie fetish for many years and love it not quite brave enough to indicate to the lovely young cashier that the lingerie is for me. I'd like to find a seamstress that would be willing to make a fitted basque Teddy, or satin dress and then have the opportunity to wear it out somewhere.
I have thought about Cross Dressing in public and doing it for charity as the excuse but what I want to wear would not be the typical charity dress up clothing.
  • 5 months later...
Posted

Satin panty fetish is over 5000 pairs deep, I love to buy for girls and myself.  I have had this fetish since I was 8yo...Cant shake it, so here it stays...  Sure is awesome when a woman understands it and  feeds your kink....I had that once, life felt so free at that point.  It was the first time i ever exposed it to my then partner, she was fun for awhile then not so fun......  BUT your not alone with the panty fetish,  others out there that love them just as much as us.

• 4 months later...
Posted

Do woman find it attractive for men in women's panties 

Posted

depends on the woman....  women, chime in