Your craziest experience

Ma****

Posted
There’re so many who are enjoying their kinky lifestyle and having amazing moments
What’s the craziest experience you had with your Dom or sub
Which experience turns you on the most ?
Which experience did you loved the most ?
Posted
One time I was invited over to a Femdoms house to have a session. For the most part it was pretty simple and we were having fun until we decided to take a quick break.

We were upstairs in her room and she had gone downstairs real quick to get water. She then immediately bolted back up the stairs and was freaking out.

She had tied me up with tape and hadn’t removed my gag yet and was panicking because the cleaning people she has come to her house had just arrived and she forgot.

She didn’t know if she was going to be able to free me in time or quietly so instead she asked if she could stash me in her closet and wait out the cleaning people.

I had only been tied up for less than an hour or so and I can go for a while before it becomes uncomfortable so I agreed and she dragged me into her closet and said she’d be nearby.

Her cleaning people do the upstairs first so they immediately climbed the stairs and were outside the room. I could hear them and see the room through the crack in the closet doors

I felt like a burglar had stashed me in the closet and the cleaning people could be my ticket to freedom if I made noise or struggled enough. It was like an accidental roleplay.

Though I was too scared to move or make any noise but I watched them clean and vacuum the room while bear inches away from me. They had no idea a person was bound and gaged just behind some closet doors right next to them.

Once they finished and left the room my dom came back to release me. It was surprisingly really exciting and thrilling to be honest, definitely crazy experience.
Posted
My slave wife of 6 yrs recently assaulted me for the 2nd time in a few months. Restraining order, divorce, suing the hell out of her, and she's already living with another guy
Posted
1 hour ago, Lord_Talion said:
My slave wife of 6 yrs recently assaulted me for the 2nd time in a few months. Restraining order, divorce, suing the hell out of her, and she's already living with another guy

😂

Posted
12 hours ago, jackiegag said:
One time I was invited over to a Femdoms house to have a session. For the most part it was pretty simple and we were having fun until we decided to take a quick break.

We were upstairs in her room and she had gone downstairs real quick to get water. She then immediately bolted back up the stairs and was freaking out.

She had tied me up with tape and hadn’t removed my gag yet and was panicking because the cleaning people she has come to her house had just arrived and she forgot.

She didn’t know if she was going to be able to free me in time or quietly so instead she asked if she could stash me in her closet and wait out the cleaning people.

I had only been tied up for less than an hour or so and I can go for a while before it becomes uncomfortable so I agreed and she dragged me into her closet and said she’d be nearby.

Her cleaning people do the upstairs first so they immediately climbed the stairs and were outside the room. I could hear them and see the room through the crack in the closet doors

I felt like a burglar had stashed me in the closet and the cleaning people could be my ticket to freedom if I made noise or struggled enough. It was like an accidental roleplay.

Though I was too scared to move or make any noise but I watched them clean and vacuum the room while bear inches away from me. They had no idea a person was bound and gaged just behind some closet doors right next to them.

Once they finished and left the room my dom came back to release me. It was surprisingly really exciting and thrilling to be honest, definitely crazy experience.

Ahah Just as you said, it’s a crazy experience
You’ve been a good one by listening to your Domme not moving and staying quiet

How were you feeling at that moment ?
Scared or exciting to be in that situation

Posted
11 hours ago, Lord_Talion said:

What’s happened ?

Posted
Piss play in an abandoned park. I accidentally sat an IV. I had to get an ointment lol. I was just straight up honest with the doctor that me and my thin girlfriend were having a little kinky fun and he's like I get it
Posted
1 hour ago, Audiobyte said:
Piss play in an abandoned park. I accidentally sat an IV. I had to get an ointment lol. I was just straight up honest with the doctor that me and my thin girlfriend were having a little kinky fun and he's like I get it

Lol ! At least you told him honestly ahah