Somnophilia

ho****

Posted
This is a kink of mine due to childhood sexual trauma 😬
Posted
I’ve always done this with sexual partners before, they loved getting eaten out in the morning
Posted
But they really have to be sneaking. And like hooking my parties with their finger and pulling them to the side. Just to look.. so hot.
Posted
No peeking for me. I'm usually asleep when I do it. And then the woman can let me finish things for her and go back to sleep or wake me up and play some more. At least for me. 😛
Posted
Long-term kink of mine. Reserved for the most trustworthy of partners 😉
Posted
My ex did this to me all the time ain’t nothing like waking up to a wet and warm mouth as soon as you open your eyes…didn’t know they had a name for it sounds weird but🤷🏾‍♂️
Posted
I used to wake one of my exes up like this, always wanted the same, but I'm too much of a light sleeper unfortunately
Posted
I love it! My partner let's me do this all the time, drink nights are fun when they passout and I slowly wake them up with the bed squeaking
Posted
Yesterday at 12:00 PM, ferguson651 said:
This is a kink of mine due to childhood sexual trauma 😬

I can relate to this from my past when I was young, as well.

Posted
I used to wake up with my dick inside this girl I was hooking up with. Sleep naked
Posted
My ex used to ask me to wake her up fuck fucking her in the ass, it was a lot of fun and that's all that really matters between consenting adults
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
August 16, FaceVex said:

I can relate to this from my past when I was young, as well.

Same here. Also due to similar circumstances but I was 13.

• 1 year later...
bl****
Posted
How are my sleepy lovers doing?
Gonzomonger
Posted

Wow, really cool this has a name. My BBW FWB sleeps over when she stays overnight to play with me (about twice a week lately).  Awhile back I told her I always wanted to be woke up in the morning to someone between my legs giving me head,  so she started doing it for me since we usually wake up and have sex first thing anyway.  

She thought it was so much fun she wanted to try it too and God knows I love how her body tastes, even early in the morning after a hot night of hard screwing. Now out thing is; whoever wakes up first in the morning starts giving head to the other.  Oral sex, whether it’s penile or vaginal is great for overriding morning breath it turns out, to the point we can kiss and make out after some mutual oral before we even brush our teeth and don’t even notice it, lol. You just don’t have to mind tasting your own sex organ on someone else’s breath, and we don’t. 😛