Caught giving road head?

To****

Posted
Do you stop when you pull up to a fast good drive through, a red light or when you park? Or good girls only stop when daddy finishes?
Posted
My Doms have me stop at fast food. Other than that as long as we aren’t caught breaking the law nor driving recklessly, my Daddy and Sir finish.
Posted
7 minutes ago, jellybeanin said:
My Doms have me stop at fast food. Other than that as long as we aren’t caught breaking the law nor driving recklessly, my Daddy and Sir finish.

Would it not fall under driving without due care and attention and therefore be illegal (country dependent)?

Posted
How else can I get the food if I don’t stop? Go really slow? Hm strange.
Posted
50 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Would it not fall under driving without due care and attention and therefore be illegal (country dependent)?

My thoughts entirely and whilst the legality may vary by country surely the morality of doing something likely to cause distraction would be the same regardless of geography?
So for me the right answer would be sensible women don't start in the first place.

Posted
2 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

My thoughts entirely and whilst the legality may vary by country surely the morality of doing something likely to cause distraction would be the same regardless of geography?
So for me the right answer would be sensible women don't start in the first place.

Nevermind the non consenting public at the red light or the drive through...
Rather be a sensible woman than a good girl

Posted
She should wait till daddy finishes. I've had the experience and it's amazing just the risk alone is a rush.But for each it's own depends on how you feel but like I tell whomever I get into a dynamic with what daddy likes others might not.
Posted
One person’s kinks should not put others at risk. Especially if those others are [checks notes] *innocent road users and pedestrians unconnected with one in any way*.
Posted
6 hours ago, domforhissub said:
She should wait till daddy finishes. I've had the experience and it's amazing just the risk alone is a rush.But for each it's own depends on how you feel but like I tell whomever I get into a dynamic with what daddy likes others might not.

So you acknowledge there's a risk - that risk being at best an indecent exposure charge and at worst death through reckless driving, either your own or others caused by you - neither of which are risks anyone should be willing to take or put others at the risk of.
I say again - sensible women don't start in the first place, and to expand that, sensible men don't request it either.

Posted
11 minutes ago, London20825 said:
Corr you lot seem funn.

Thing is, there's fun and there's "fun" that places others at risk without thought for their wellbeing - and if that makes me a boring fun sucker in some people's eyes then so be it - but I'd rather point out the risks and be that than stand by and say nothing

Posted
8 minutes ago, succulent_sucker said:
As long as you are confident in your ability to still drive safely it can be the most fun

Most drivers overestimate their driving ability even when they’re *not* getting sucked off, so no, that confidence would be misplaced

Posted
1 hour ago, succulent_sucker said:
As long as you are confident in your ability to still drive safely it can be the most fun

You could be Lewis Hamilton for all I care but you'd still not get me condoning that sort of activity from a "safety" perspective, all it takes is one moment's lapse of concentration and the consequences would be fatal.
And even if you were somehow able to guarantee your safety and that of others, it totally disregards the potential of others viewing something they really don't want or need to see - what if a minibus full of school kids pulled alongside for example? Would that be OK too?

Posted

Like everything it's a risk based approach

if you have to brake suddenly, or go over a pothole then the risk is a bitten cock and a trip to A&E - as has happened - and then of course being charged with reckless driving

if you have any accident, even if it is not your fault, you will be liable due to reckless driving

if any accident you have results in *** or death it will not go down on the record as accidental, given you were reckless driving

if you get stopped by the police for whatever reason and are caught - you will be charged with reckless driving

and - like

for fucks sake

just, pull over.  I get that you want to be a danger to yourself and don't give a fuck about the person sucking you off (you stop suddenly, she jerks backwards, nothing to protect the back of her head) but like, get the fuck off the road .

Posted
2 hours ago, succulent_sucker said:

this it the same argument drink drivers use.

Posted
We went right through drive through at taco bell she didn't lift at all got big smile from the lady giving me my food