Caught part 4

Ch****

Posted

He steps into the room and walks over, shaking his head “tsk tsk, it looks like you’re having far too much fun there” I can hear the smirk in his voice as I scramble to my feet and start to move away from him, hugging my arms around myself in a pointless attempt to hide from view “Stop! Stay where you are!” he commands. I ignore him, but as I take another step I cry out in agony, falling to my knees with the *** of the shock that spread through me. I stay on my knees, leant forward and supporting myself on my hands where I caught myself as I pant through the ***, trying to catch my breath. I see his shoes as he walks round and stands in front of me and hear him sigh as he squats down.

He strokes a strand of hair back off my face trying to push it behind my ear but failing as I flinch away from his touch. His hand moves to grip my chin firmly, lifting my head up and forcing me to look at him. He looks thoughtful, calculating as I’m ***d to look at him. I try to let my defiance show in my face, mustering as much courage as I can to hide the *** that flickers when I see him smile. As he starts talking, he keeps his grip firm on my chin as the vibrator in my belt buzzes to life again and slowly builds in intensity “you will find that if you accept your position here and obey me, I can give you a lot of pleasure…you’d like that, wouldn’t you?”.

I bite my tongue to stifle a moan as my breath picks up. This man will not get to see the effect this damned belt is having on me. I try to pull my face away but his grip on my chin tightens as the buzzing continues to increase. Desperately fighting my body, I look him in the eye as defiantly as I can manage as I spit in his face, my saliva landing on his cheek as I mutter “fuck you, you sick bastard”. He calmly wipes his cheek with one hand before using it to deliver a hard backhanded slap across my face, knocking me to the floor. I curl up as the vibrations are replaced with more shocks, crying out with the *** as one after another stabs into me before finally stopping.

I stay curled up tightly on the ground as the *** fades, holding back sobs and gasping slightly. I hear him walk away and rustle around before returning and dropping some things on the floor behind me. He swiftly grabs me by the hair and pulls my head back, making me gasp in surprise. He slips something hard and metallic into my mouth, twisting it until it sits just behind my teeth forcing my jaws uncomfortably wide. Instantly, in a panic, my hands reach up to remove the metal ring from my mouth. He pulls on my hair pulling my head uncomfortably back as I get another shock, he leans in to growl in my ear “no! you will learn to behave. I will do what I want with you, and you will accept it. If you continue to resist, things will only get worse for you”. He fastens a web of straps around my head, and I hear the soft snick of locks as he fastens each buckle eliminating my hopes of removing the device once he’d left.

He kicks my legs straight from my curled-up position and pushes me over onto my stomach. I grunt as he sits straddling my hips, though for the minute I’m too afraid to fight him. He pulls each hand up my back individually until I grunt in ***, then lets it down slightly and fixes it in position with a chain between my collar and wrist cuffs. I hear the snicks of more padlocks as I lie there, resigned, a puddle of drool starting to collect on the floor under my cheek from my open mouth. As he moves off me to sit on the floor, I’m unable to stifle a groan as the vibrations kick in again. With my mouth held open by the gag, I’m unable to muffle and hide the moans the belt elicits from me as it slowly builds the intensity. He pushes me easily onto my side, his hands toying with my body and adding to the pleasure coming from the belt. I whine as he gently pinches and teases my nipple, ***ly arching my back and pushing towards him making him chuckle.

My head foggy with the pleasure coursing through me, I look up at him. He’d be sure to see a mixture of emotions flickering in my eyes, likely hatred and defiance, but also lust, need, frustration and pleading. His face is impassive as he looks seemingly into my soul, then he stands “as I said…you will learn to behave, and only then will this frustration end. The more you resist, the worse your situation will get. I could *** myself on you now, push into that mouth that’s open so invitingly….but I want to give you the chance to choose to submit to me first, once I’ve broken your will to resist me.” With that, he turned and left the room, the heavy door clanging shut shortly followed by the click of the lock. I remain where he left me on the floor, whimpering, moaning, and squirming as the belt takes me up to the edge of orgasm over and over yet never quite giving me the satisfaction my body craves.