SOMETHING TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MISS THE NARCISSIST

PandoraNuada

Posted
THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MISS THE NARCISSIST:

They do not love you or anyone.

They do not want you to be happy.

They like keeping you down, confused, and unhappy because that way they have control over you.

They are chronic liars.

They will never apologize for their behaviour and will even get angry at you if you get upset about something they did.

They are eternal victims. They know what they are doing.

They will NEVER change.
Posted
And there's ait of people who aren't narcissists that act like that too & not every point you made is true for all narcissist, you've just taken a list of narcissistic traits & applied them to every narcissist.
Posted
1 hour ago, DomDaddySir said:
And there's ait of people who aren't narcissists that act like that too & not every point you made is true for all narcissist, you've just taken a list of narcissistic traits & applied them to every narcissist.

I'm sorry the & amp ; you have makes it hard to read. I think you mean it's not true for every Dom. As it absolutely is 100% true for every Narcissist. Thank you for showing you ARE a false Dom.

Posted
2 minutes ago, PandoraNuada said:

I'm sorry the & amp ; you have makes it hard to read. I think you mean it's not true for every Dom. As it absolutely is 100% true for every Narcissist. Thank you for showing you ARE a false Dom.

1) you never mentioned the word dom at all, you never made any mention of bdsm or dom/sub in your posts, so how does me disagreeing with you & your copying from Google, make me a false Dom? 

2) no its not true about all narcissists, I know, I am one, I'm diagnosed & I'm also trained in counselling & psychology, amongst many other things. I used to be very narcissistic but I understand my condition, how it makes me act, how it makes me think & I did change my behaviour, although there are times I can't control it but I do realise that I do things that upsets people & I am able to recognise when I am wrong & can apologise, now do I truly feel sorry in an empathetic way, well no, but am I able to understand I've hurt or upset someone, yes, am I able to change, yes, because I have the intelligence, education, knowledge & experience to improve my behaviour - it is not true at all that narcissists can't change because it is clinically proven they can, just they are more resistant to change, they need more knowledge, more help, more support & understanding to change 

So thanks for your professional opinion on narcissism & what makes a genuine dom or not 

Posted (edited)

Just read your profile, think you want to go have a diagnosis for all the narcissistic traits you are displaying - is that why you are on your little crusade to expose narcissists & fake doms, because your fighting against your own narcissism & ineptitude as a dom, does it make you feel good to criticise people, to put them down, to elivate yourself to a position of superiority, to make people feel bad to make yourself feel better, to belittle them, to "expose" them as not as good as you are, not as perfect as you are? 

Edited by Deleted Member
Because
Posted
2 hours ago, PandoraNuada said:

THINGS TO REMEMBER WHEN YOU MISS THE NARCISSIST:

They do not love you or anyone.

They do not want you to be happy.

They like keeping you down, confused, and unhappy because that way they have control over you.

They are chronic liars.

They will never apologize for their behaviour and will even get angry at you if you get upset about something they did.

They are eternal victims. They know what they are doing.

They will NEVER change.

These are the same truths I know about the narcissist I dated. It’s so necessary to remind yourself of these facts when you still miss them.

Posted
9 hours ago, PandoraNuada said:

Whilst I am inclined to agree with the statements in the OP because of my experiences with Narcissists (yes there have been a few) I feel that last sentence is completely uncalled for!

Posted
9 hours ago, DomDaddySir said:

2) no its not true about all narcissists, I know, I am one, I'm diagnosed & I'm also trained in counselling & psychology, amongst many other things. I used to be very narcissistic but I understand my condition, how it makes me act, how it makes me think & I did change my behaviour, although there are times I can't control it but I do realise that I do things that upsets people & I am able to recognise when I am wrong & can apologise, now do I truly feel sorry in an empathetic way, well no, but am I able to understand I've hurt or upset someone, yes, am I able to change, yes, because I have the intelligence, education, knowledge & experience to improve my behaviour - it is not true at all that narcissists can't change because it is clinically proven they can, just they are more resistant to change, they need more knowledge, more help, more support & understanding to change 

Interesting, mind if I drop you a DM as I'd like to chat to you about this some more.

Posted

Narcissism isnt a dom or sub trait.

Its a human one  

There are many different forms of narcassist.

Ive been ***d by one for a very  long time.

But not everyone is like them and im sure there's some deeper side to them im not clued up on but i try to avoid people who have traits relating to my abusive past. Narcissistic or not

Posted
5 hours ago, SirArchA said:

Interesting, mind if I drop you a DM as I'd like to chat to you about this some more.

Sorry no, I don't want a conversation on this subject, just felt compelled to comment due to the sweeping generalisation, inaccuracies in the OP's comments & the agenda for posting this 

Posted
3 minutes ago, DomDaddySir said:

Sorry no, I don't want a conversation on this subject, just felt compelled to comment due to the sweeping generalisation, inaccuracies in the OP's comments & the agenda for posting this 

Not a problem, thanks for responding and completely respect your position.

Posted

My ex was one. Another trait they have is they are forever changing themselves to align with the next victim. They act like a chameleon. Mine went from the person I had met to someone I didn't recognise or was attracted to by the end. I was the same from start to finish of the relationship, and I'm still the same now. They will be compulsive liars, and will lie about anything. They will blame you for everything, even to the point that something happened and you wasn't there. They leave alot of damage when they go. Best avoided

Posted
Wow! How quickly Domdaddy went from “we can change” to “YOU’RE THE NARCISSIST”.😅

A reminder I wrote that helps in these circumstances is (about a male ex)-
“He can’t. He won’t. So don’t!”
Every time you want to make contact...read it and weep x
Posted
8 minutes ago, Qou said:

Wow! How quickly Domdaddy went from “we can change” to “YOU’RE THE NARCISSIST”.😅

If you had seen what she had put on her profile, which has now removed since I said I'd looked at her profile & put that together with her comments here, some of her "facts" that are scientifically debunked, the way she wanted to out me as a false Dom for disagreeing with some of her facts about this condition, then you would see that she is displaying narcissistic traits in her persuit of exposing narcissists & ***rs but they deleted stuff of their profile didn't they, why did they do that, remove information off her profile about ***rs & false doms & her persuit of them on here, if the impression I get, didn't have some foundation. 

Posted
Yea being there, had a relationship for 8 years 1 son of me a daughter from here and a son of both of us. First 2 years were ok and love fun and then it goes down hill last year was hell and from one day to the other she trow me out of the house. The it began, talking trash about me to friends and others, saying things that were only true in here world. An I had to fight myself against friends an let them see what see said was not true at all, and I all had prove of it.