Anniversary gift ideas

jo****

Posted
Need some great last minute anniversary gift ideas; she knows I don’t celebrate or gift by anyone’s calendar, including my own birthday, so she will be surprised and elated.
Posted
Surely you're the best person to know that? What does she like? Is there any special moments you can reference? If it's your first anniversary, connect something to your first date perhaps... depending on her something thoughtful is appreciated.
Posted
Well if its an anniversary first try looking for the anniversary gift that suits the years you've been together & see if you can find something she would like, that has meaning for you both, within that years gift type, that would be where I'd start but without a lot more information about you both, your relationship & lives together it's hard to give exact gift ideas as they will just be random suggestions
Posted

Start by picturing how you want her to feel by the end. You want her to be surprised, but you want her love for you to be rein***d so.... Starting the evening off right, dancing at a place she loves, followed by dinner at some place nice, possibly the place you asked her out or proposed if at a nice restaurant. Then on the ride home sensual music with light and casual caresses, kissing should the moment arise. When at home find a table or flat space to lay out a towel then sensually undress her and lay her on the towel most important get some baby oil with a nice sent. Because you are going to give her a back and body massage. That by far is a price and time affordable gift that will show you care enough to make the day about her and what she wants and needs. But to point out I am not married and not attached but I'm sure she will love the idea.

Posted
4 hours ago, All3n said:

Start by picturing how you want her to feel by the end. You want her to be surprised, but you want her love for you to be rein***d so.... Starting the evening off right, dancing at a place she loves, followed by dinner at some place nice, possibly the place you asked her out or proposed if at a nice restaurant. Then on the ride home sensual music with light and casual caresses, kissing should the moment arise. When at home find a table or flat space to lay out a towel then sensually undress her and lay her on the towel most important get some baby oil with a nice sent. Because you are going to give her a back and body massage. That by far is a price and time affordable gift that will show you care enough to make the day about her and what she wants and needs. But to point out I am not married and not attached but I'm sure she will love the idea.

Oooh I really like his idea I’d be up for that my DD and I are soon going to have our 1 year anniversary as well he’s coming her end of next week. We are still in the bf/gf stage but eventually we will be in the married stage once things get settled.

Posted
Give experiences, not materials. A concert, a trip, a great dinner out, stargazing, whatever. Memories are more important than things.